CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

This is a Christmas Special Chapter! This does not include a part of the story that is going on right now, this is just a silly Wenclair Christmas chapter. (Also should I also include Christmas in the normal story?)

"Ahh, no no this isn't good!" Enid groans as she takes off the red ball on the Christmas tree. "Now it's perfect!" Enid says with a smile as she places the red ball on a table.

"What do you think?" Enid says as she turns around to face Wednesday.

Wednesday is putting her black & white Santa hat on, while holding a normal one in her other hand. "It's great." Wednesday answers Enid, as she hands her the normal Santa hat.

Enid doesn't hesitate and puts in on quickly. The doorbell rings loudly, and Enid with Wednesday rush over to the door and they open it.

They see Yoko, Bianca, Divina, Xavier, Eugene, Ajax and other Nevermore students in the door. "Welcome!" Enid says to them with a bright smile, as she lets them in and gives them each a Christmas hat and a hug.

They all sit around the table, and begin to eat the delicious food and talk with each other. As they are all full and finished, it's time to give each other gifts.

Enid is the one who wants to give them to each other, and she does so. When handing them the gifts, she can already see who the gift is from, thanks to the packaging style.

Everyone opens their gifts, being happy and thankful. Yoko got a nice supply of blood, Divina got a new makeup set, Ajax got 10 new beanies, Xavier got new paint supplies, Bianca got a nice super new fencing suit, Eugene got a giant bee plushie, Enid got some cool sun glasses and Wednesday got a new serial killer book.

They all celebrate Christmas in a beautiful way, even Wednesday seems to be a little happy and social this day. Enid walks over to Wednesday and holds a mistletoe above them, Wednesday quickly places her hands on Enid's cheeks as she gets on her tiptoes and leans closer to Enid. Their lips connect with a beautiful way and Enid places her hands on Wednesday's waist.

As they lean out they look into each other's eyes and giggle a bit, and Eugene shouts "WOOO GAYS" jokingly, of course.

They all help to clean up everything, and everything goes well.

The clock hits on the guests leaving time, they all spend 30 more minutes talking and saying goodbyes and hugging with Enid.

"What a beautiful day" Enid says as she shuts the door, and then walks over to Wednesday as she takes their hats off. "Christmas isn't that bad after all..." Wednesday admits to herself.

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN💋