16 - Trust

After some long days, Wednesday and Enid finally recover from their injuries.

"I finally feel like a healthy newborn!" Enid says as shes leaving the hospital with Wednesday. "Newborns aren't as healthy as you think.." Wednesday replies to her.

"Well maybee they aren't buttt, they are reaaallyyyy cuteeee!!" Enid says as she stretches. "No, they are not." Wednesday says.

"You'll change your mind when we will have one" Enid says.

Theres a minute of a real silence, Wednesday stops walking as she looks at Enid, her face bring redder than a tomato.

Enid quickly realised what she said, she covers her mouth with her hands immediately as she also stops walking.

"You... babies.... me....." Wednesday struggles to say something clearly. "THATS- NO I DON— WELL YEA I D— NONONOONO WAITT" Enid is panicking as her face reddens, and her werewolf ears pop out of embarrassment.

Wednesday quickly points it out. "OH MY GAWWWWDDD I GOT MY EARS! DO YOU SEE THAT? BABE DID YOU SEE THAT!! ITS MY EARS!!" Enid completely forgets about the baby thing, so does Wednesday.

Wednesday smiles at her girlfriend as she claps. "You are doing great sweetheart" She says, which leaves Enid blushing harder than ever.

Enid smiles at her as she holds her hand and they begin walking to their dorm.

Not such a long way, they reach Nevermore in 30 minutes. "I gotta go to the toilet, wait here" Wednesday says and Enid nods in return.

'My ears are still there.. how do i get rid of them..' Enid thinks to herself but then suddenly she hears a mans voice.

"Hey um.. you are Enid Sinclair right..?" The male asks her. "Uhh,,, yea..?" Enid responds. "I was just wondering uh... if you wanna be friends with me.. i am really curious about you.. you are very pretty and interesting..." The boy rambles.

"Have you been stalking me?" Enid says as she looks him in the eyes with disgust. "Okay i just.. i just love you and i wanna date you!!" The male shouts. Enid looks at him confused but then she hears someone giggling behind the corner, but the male is blocking it.

'This is so set up.. great prank Nevermore.' Enid thinks to herself. Then suddenly the male pulls her close and kisses her. And 3 people pop out while holding out a sign saying "Will you go to the Prom with me?"

Enid wants to get away so badly but the male is gripping on her with strength. Wednesday walks out of the toilets and she stares at Enid in shock as she runs away.

Enid suddenly pulls her claws out and scratches the boys eye as he screams in pain.  She then runs away. 'Who even was that?!! What am i gonna explain to Wednesday...!! That was disgusting.. i....' Enid's mind gets filled with these thoughts as she runs through whole Nevermore to find Wednesday.

When she finally does, she sees that Wednesday is staring into the ground, standing still. "Wednesday.." Enid softly says as she slows down and walks close to her.

" Enid softly says as she slows down and walks close to her

LUMITY CROSSOVER