6 - I am sorry

Time for some adventure :))

Wednesday finally stops overthinking, but then she hears a glass shatter, "Is someone there??" She confusedly asks.

No answer, she stands up as thing crawls on her arm, she is prepared for a fight. "Hello? Enid is it you..?" She asks, worried.
But again, no answer.

'This place.. it's so weird.' Wednesday thinks to herself but then suddenly a statue falling almost hits her, she dodges just in time.

"Ok who is messing with me right now?!" Wednesday seems to be really mad! Who is doing this to her?

Enid walks out the dorm after hearing Wednesday shouting, "Wednesday, are you okay..? I heard you.. shouting." Enid looks over at Wednesday who's standing like 10 meters away from her.

Wednesday looks over at her.

"I'm really sorry Wednesday I, I was too curious about your privacy!" Enid says.
"What are you talking about? I was overreacting!" Wednesday sighs and then walks over to Enid

As soon as she reaches her, she pulls her into a tight hug, she is gripping onto her.

The hug lasts for 2 minutes until they let go. Tyler walks out of his dorm and sees the girls, "Hey guys!!" He waves to them smiling brightly, Wednesday waves to him back, so does Enid.

"Ive got some.. bad news!" He shouts at them, as she begins running closer and closer. "Wednesday, remember when you beat Bianca in the fencing battle? "Of course" Wednesday responds to Tyler.

"They are planning to beat us up! The whole fencing team! Well.. except Enid, they kind of think shes on Bianca's side since she is also really good at fencing.." Tyler explains while Wednesday is smirking slightly at him. "They really think they can beat us, 2 snaps and they drop dead." Wednesday rolls her eyes, but Tyler gives her a "are you serious right now." face.
"How can I even trust you.." Wednesday mumbles to herself

"Wednesday, there are over 20 of them, i bet they will bring boxing gloves at us!" Enid says to Wednesday, thats when she starts thinking up a good plan.

"Didn't you forget who my mother is? If something happens to me, she will give me good ideas.. with murder, but meh I also know a plenty myself." Wednesday explains while she sighs. "Soo, lets go visit my mother!" Wednesday suggests as she snaps twice and a car appears, Tyler and Enid don't have time to answer, Wednesday gently pushes them in the car.

"Where to miss Addams?" Lurch asks her. "Home" Wednesday answers. "That will take some time Miss Addams, is that okay?" He asks her, Wednesday just nods. 'Ugh i hate long car rides' Enid thinks to herself,

Tyler is sitting next to the window on the right side, Enid in the middle and Wednesday next to the door. "Wednesday, how long exactly will this take?" Enid whispers to Wednesday

"3 hours normally i'd say" Wednesday whispers back to her. Enid looks at her in a shocked face, Tyler is already asleep which Wednesday finds weird.

2 hours and 50 minutes have passed by

'We are almost here..' Wednesday thinks to herself, and then suddenly Enid's head falls on Wednesday's shoulder. Wednesday looks over at her and she notices that Enid's asleep. 'Her hair is so colourful now that i get a close look at it.. wow." She thinks to herself, and then puts an arm on Enid's shoulder, a little playing with her coloured strands of hair.

"Miss Addams we are here" The man says, Wednesday thanks him.
"Hey.. earth to Enid.." She whispers to her, as she has no idea how to wake someone up without hurting them. She then places her hand on top of Enid's head and starts shaking it.

"AAAH EARTHQUAKE WATAAAFAAAAKKK"Enid screams out, "oh sorry" she says after. The scream wakes Tyler up, they all thank the driver and get out of the car to see a beautiful big house, more like a mansion!

"This is where you live?!" Tyler gasps, and Enid's jaw drops. "Yeah." Wednesday answers normally, they all walk in. "Oh dear, what brings you and your friends there?" Morticia looks at Wednesday.

"Mother.. i need some advice."

SHE IS SO PRETTY HELPP