60 - Guess

After a while, Wednesday gets up from Enid's bed and goes to sit in front of her desk as she begins to write on her typewriter.

Enid buries herself into her bed full of pillows and stuffed animals, she curls up into her blanket and sighs quietly.

It seems like something has been troubling Enid lately but she doesn't wanna share it with Wednesday, but.. we all know what lying leads to.

Wednesday is very focused on the case, which leads her to not having much time for anything else. She gets up from the desk and goes to lay in her bed, thinking about her plan.

If the visions are gonna come to reality any time, she needs to be prepared more than ever. Crackstone might be more powerful than she thought, and she struggles to imagine that someone will even believe her about this, leading to her thinking she is going to have to fight alone.

She doesn't wanna sacrifice Enid for anything, but since she told Enid about this stuff their relationship got very messed up. But Wednesday just wants to make sure Enid doesn't get hurt.

'After Enid's nightmare with her getting stabbed in the stomach, things have just gotten confusing..' Wednesday thinks to herself, her mind is such an interesting place where she can share anything.

But after all.. her mind is also connected with Goody. 'You can still stop that from happening.' Goody whispers in Wednesday's mind.

Wednesday's head shakes as her eyes widen. 'So it is really going to happen?.' Wednesday curiously asks Goody in her mind.

'All dreams have meanings, nightmares have even darker meanings.' Goody replies as her voice begins to fade, leading to her leaving the conversation.

Wednesday sighs. 'So I guess i'll have to be the hero, again.' She thinks to herself, being upset.