59 - I

Wednesday quickly bolted into the dorm and slammed the door after.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Enid asked her as she chuckled. Wednesday worriedly looked at her as she was out of breath, she gulped and then nodded her head.

'I have to tell her when i'm sure about the truth..' Wednesday thinks to herself, she walks over to Enid's side and sits on Enid's bed.

Enid stands up from her desk and walks over to her bed, where she sits next to Wednesday. "Did you just run a whole marathon?" Enid jokingly says as she grabs a glass of water from her bedside table and hands it over to Wednesday.

Wednesday chugs down the water quickly and then takes a deep breath. 'I guess I have no choice but to tell her now.' Wednesday thinks to herself.

"Would you believe me if I said that Ms.Thornhill and Tyler are the actual bad guys?" Wednesday bursts out. Enid's eyes widen.

"What- what do you mean??" Enid nervously giggles and asks Wednesday.

Wednesday looks into Enid's eyes seriously. "They, they are the bad guys. I just know it. They both have blood marks on their jacket, and I got a vision when I my shoulder brushed against Ms.Thornhill's!" Wednesday rambles.

"What kind of vision?" Enid asks curiously. "There were body parts in jars, and then Thornhill was heading over to me." Wednesday replies.

"Do you know that there's recently had been reported multiple deaths by some kind of a monster? And the bodies were always missing a body part.." Enid looks at the ground while she says so.

"Never knew you were interested in these murder things.." Wednesday points out. Enid chuckles nervously. "I almost threw up twice when reading a comment about it on my Instagram." Enid says as she sighs.

"So.. Ms.Thornhill is keeping body parts, that might be missing from these bodies.. So what does Tyler have to do with this? Did she try to kill Tyler?" Wednesday gasps.

"She is gonna kill Tyler! That's why she was headed to his dorm, and that blood on his jacket was his because she tried to kill him!" Wednesday says.

"Seems like the lines are connecting." Enid smiles as she looks back at Wednesday.

'Your mind seems to be oddly not working today.' Goody whispers in Wednesday's mind. Wednesday gets weird shivers.

'What do you mean, Goody?' She curiously asks Goody in her mind.

'Is it not obvious that Tyler is involved in this murder thing not as a victim? He would tell you immediately if he got attacked by a monster, and not lie about going hunting.' Goody explains.

'I suppose you are right..' Wednesday sighs, and she snaps back. "You have been zoning out for a while now." Enid tells Wednesday.

"Oh, yeah sorry." Wednesday nervously says. "I actually changed my mind with Tyler." Wednesday says.

"Huh? Out of nowhere?" Enid replies, with a weird tone. "I have my reasons." Wednesday says as she stands up. Enid grabs her hand gently. "Can you stay here for a little?" Enid asks her.

Wednesday nods her head, as she sits back down. Enid immediately lays down and rests her head on Wednesday's legs.

Wednesday gently strokes her head as she twirls her hair and plays with it.

'Enid is acting very odd lately..' Wednesday thinks to herself. "Is there something bothering you?" Wednesday asks Enid.

Enid sighs. "No, don't worry." She responds, Wednesday is very suspicious of Enid lying. "Alright.." She whispers.