70 - Final

The girls kept cuddling with Enid being the big spoon as always until they have finally fallen asleep, and the next day Wednesday's alarm clock goes off at 7.00AM

Enid groans as she reaches her hand out to turn it off, when she does so she is about to get up but Wednesday cuddles up to her even tighter, not letting her go.

"Babe, we have to get up for your mission, you are so interested in it aren't you?" Enid says as she smiles and sits up a little with Wednesday laying sideways on her chest. Enid strokes her hand through Wednesday's hair as she unbraids it carefully.

As soon as Wednesday's hair is unbraided she goes to sit next to Enid as she is resting her head on Enid's shoulder. After some time, Wednesday gets up and braids her hair back as she waits for Enid to comb her hair.

The girls are packing their backpacks for a mission to find Tyler or Ms.Thornhill with a long walk through the forest. "I'm finished, what about you?" Wednesday asks Enid. Enid looks over at Wednesday with a smile as she answers "Me too!".

Wednesday and Enid walk down to the door, and Wednesday says goodbye to her family coldly. "Dear, where do you even plan to go?" Morticia asks her curiously.

Wednesday nervously gulps. "Back to Nevermore, where else, mother?" Wednesday replies as she turns around to walk to the door as she connects her hand with Enid's. "Oh, nevermind then." Morticia answers as she huffs and walks away.

Wednesday and Enid step through the door and get in the car, Wednesday tells Lurch to stop right in front of Nevermore's gates, and he will do so.

When they finally arrive Wednesday and Enid step out immediately, and speed walk to the deep dark forest.

Will they find them?