81 - Story?

Wednesday eventually gives up and just walks back to Nevermore, when she reaches her dorm she angrily slams the door after her.

She puts her bag away, and then lays sideways on her bed and curls up. A loud sigh can be heard, but it's from the blonde. Enid walks over to Wednesday's bed and lays next to her, cuddling up to her. "What's wrong?" She whispers to Wednesday's ear.

Wednesday turns to face Enid, she buries her head in Enid's chest and then takes a deep breath. "I am such an over-thinker lately, Enid." Wednesday says, and then she continues : "I just, still think that Tyler has escaped and is on his way to kill us now, I just don't know how to stop all this worrying.."

Enid looks at her beautiful girlfriend who has just stopped rambling to her. Her eye's soften as Wednesday lifts her head up to look at Enid.

"Wednesday.. It's going to be okay, I know it's hard, but it's because you are used to fighting and you're always like that there is a new adventure ahead of us, but gosh there isn't. Tyler is all chained up, the sheriff told me yesterday, and that he is in a fake sleep thingy, only they can wake him up, but now.. we can just rest, nothing is coming for now, we are okay, you are okay, everything is okay."

Enid explains as she smiles, so it seems like Tyler escaping was all in Wednesday's head? Isn't that good?

Wednesday sits up and wraps her hands around Enid's head. "Thank you, darling." She says as she presses her cold lips onto Enid's.
Enid blushes at the word choice Wednesday has chosen , but she blushes even more at the kiss. She loves her girlfriend so much..

Enid says to her girlfriend : "I love you to infinity and beyond."

The shorter girl's face turns into a darkish red colour, that's her blush of course. Enid admires how Wednesday's pale skin matches the red colour.

Wednesday places another kiss on Enid's lips, as she slowly gets on top of her. Enid's hands wander around Wednesday's waist and stomach, meanwhile Wednesday's hands are currently on Enid's cheeks.

The girls make out for a while, until they both stop and cuddle for a long time.