85 - Is

happy 100th chapter y'all
(basically 85 but i am including the non updates)

The girls have spent some time on the bed just chatting, planning and laughing together.

It truly has been a while since they've felt.. so at home!
They don't think of Nevermore as a home, of course, but it is the place where their relationship started. A place where their love grew stronger and stronger each single second passing by.

"Wends?" Enid suddenly speaks.

Wednesday tilts her head at the werewolf laying in her arms. She answers with a small Hm.

"Do you think.. everything is gonna be alright this year? No more Tylers, monsters, deaths.."

Enid was afraid, she for sure was.
What happened to the girls last year was something she had never imagined to even happen.

Wednesday sighs, closing her eyes and patting Enid's head.

"We have no more enemies to fear about. Do we?"

"After all, our teamwork can destroy anyone. We went through the worst scenarios."
The girl with braided hair spoke.

Enid chuckled and nodded her head.
Worrying is the worst thing, she needed to stay positive.
She was unsure how to make the fear leave her, but for now she feels good.

Enid pecks Wednesday's lips. Both the girls blush.
They both crave for affection now.

Their worlds collide again, with Enid giving multiple kisses to Wednesday, aiming at her cheeks.

The werewolf then laughs loudly, Wednesday is covered in lipstick marks now.

"Aw! Wends this is so cute!!"
She says enthusiastically.

Wednesday just scoffed. But deep down she was giggling like crazy.

"I reallyyy think you should befriend some of my fellow werewolves this year!"
The blonde said.

"Don't you have like .. 2000 of them?"

Enid giggled and nodded
"Even more! But that's great isn't it? Having friends is so cool!"

"I'm already dead by having to deal with you."
The black haired girl teases.
Enid rolls her eyes playfully and pinches Wednesday's cheek.

"Same here! It's soooo tiringg to be around someone so colddddd and lonellyyyyy.."
Enid giggles and then kisses Wednesday's forehead

"By the way, wasn't that.. hand thing with you before?"

Wednesday looks around the room.
"Yeah, Thing. I guess he went creeping on some feet."

Enid has so many questions. But she rather won't ask them.

Thing is just a little creature, it couldn't have gone far anyway. Right?

The girls noticed it was getting late.
"Movie night?" Enid smiled brightly.

Whenever a movie night happens between the 2 of them, it either ends up with deep sleep or a make out.
Wednesday just sighed and nodded, the blonde didn't have any other ideas anyway.

The 2 girls changed into their pajamas, got into the same bed and started playing a horror movie on Enid's laptop.

Just 5 minutes in, Enid already yawned like 30 times.

Wednesday rested her head on the blonde's shoulder. Just blankly staring at the screen. Not paying attention to either Enid or the movie.

Instead, she is really focused on what Enid said earlier.
What if there really was a new adventure for them? Even harder than the last one?

They barely made it out alive. Wednesday doesn't like to worry much, but clearly her time with Enid affected her personality... a LOT.

Enid suddenly starts snoring.
"Since when did you snore oh my.."
Wednesday groans.

hi! mind checking out my most recent fanfics?