65 - Last

Wednesday looks at Tyler in shock.

He slowly walks closer to the girls, Enid and Bianca both take a step back, but surprisingly, Wednesday walks closer to him.

When they are both close enough to each other, Wednesday looks up at Tyler's face, staring directly into his eyes. "Maybe you have defeated Crackstone, but you will never defeat me." Tyler says.

"Tyler, you aren't like this, you were brainwashed by Thornhill!" Wednesday tries to change Tyler's mind, but it's hopeless.

Tyler gets angry as he huffs and his eyes begin to grow bigger and bigger with his body.

Wednesday immediately runs to the girls as she stares back to look at Tyler transforming into the hyde.

The girls run into the forest with Tyler chasing them. The purpose of doing that is to get out of Nevermore for the students to be safe.

After a little while, they are all in the forest, the girls look at Tyler, who is really aggressive. Enid gets her claws out and is ready to fight.

Wednesday puts a hand on Enid's shoulder. "Can you transform?" She asks Enid, and Enid looks at her hands and she clenches them into fists. "Yes." She responds with a confident smirk.

"No more talking, we need to react fast at his moves" Bianca says and Wednesday and Enid nod.

Enid runs away behind a tree and begins to transform as Tyler takes the first move and tries to grab Wednesday but she quickly dodges and instead grabs a sharp piece of wood and stabs it into his hand.

The hyde screams in pain as his eyes turn into a red colour. Enid's werewolf form jumps on his face and slices it repeatedly, but he quickly pulls and throws her away.

"I'll leave this to you guys, I'll go and make sure the students are safe." Bianca says as Wednesday nods, she then runs back to Nevermore.

'If only Goody was still here..' Wednesday gets lost in her thoughts and the hyde grabs her and and holds her against a tree as he raises his other hand and is about to hit her.

Just in a second Enid again jumps on the hyde and begins to brutally slice his entire body, the hyde fights back but it's not very effective. All that can be heard is the hyde's painful screams.

The hyde has been defeated, and Enid's werewolf form slowly crawls back to Wednesday as she transforms back. Wednesday quickly takes her jacket off and covers Enid with it.

"Shit, shit, shit. You are in a bad shape, Enid." Wednesday says as she carefully touches Enid's scars on her face, and Enid hisses in pain. "Leave me here, don't let Tyler run away!" Enid tells Wednesday, and Wednesday sighs and nods as she is about to run to Tyler's body, but it's not there anymore.

She tries her best to look far away and all she see's is a redhead running with carrying someone in her arms.

'Ms.Thornhill...!' Wednesday thinks to herself.