67 - This

When Enid gets dressed the girls are about to leave the hospital but then suddenly Wednesday's head aches, it's like if there was a whole earthquake going on in her head.

Enid rushes to look at Wednesday trembling. "Are you okay?!" She asks worriedly, as she places her hand on Wednesday's shoulder.

Wednesday's headache finally stops at the moment Enid touches her shoulder. 'Shit.. What on Earth was that..?!' She thinks to herself as she looks up at Enid.

"Yeah, sorry. Feeling weirdly nauseous, IN A BAD WAY." Wednesday answers. The girls hop into a taxi and begin to ride to the closest spot to Nevermore where the driver could stop.

The girls leave the car and go through the gates of Nevermore, seeing that a lot of things are still destroyed by the fight of Wednesday and Crackstone, they also see police investigating everything, looks like the normies and outcasts finally teamed up on something.

The students are either in their dorms or on some benches, covered in a blanket and a warm drink for comfort. After all, having to see some of their classmates get vanished by Crackstone must have been very traumatising.

One of the policemen reach Wednesday as they see that she is dressed in a Nevermore uniform, unlike Enid. "Ah, we must have accidentally not noticed you, let the team give you some things really quickly-" The policeman tells her, but then suddenly another one walks up to Wednesday and looks with a shocked face at her.

"Shit! This is the one that fought him!" One of the policemen tells the other. The other one stares in shock. "I see, you have been already hospitalised..." He says. "We are going to need you at the station, right now." The other one says as he gently grabs Wednesday's arm and is about to walk with her, but Wednesday pulls her arm away.

"Is principal Weems alright?" Enid asks the policemen, and they stare at her. "Why wouldn't she be?" They answer her, and both Enid and Wednesday sigh in relief. "Then I need to see her right now." Wednesday says.

"Well, you'll be able to once you reach out station, she is also there." The policeman says, and Wednesday doesn't hesitate but suddenly starts walking faster and faster to the police car. "Can I come with you? I was also involved in the fight!" Enid quickly says, and the policemen nod in agreement.

The girls sit next to each other in the car. Both have lots of thoughts going on, but Wednesday is the one to let them go. She places her hand on top of Enid's and she gently rubs it with her thumb. Enid smiles softly, as she rests her head on Wednesday's shoulder. "Once this all is over, we are going on a date, alright?" Wednesday whispers to Enid with a smirk. But Enid worriedly doesn't think that this is going to end soon, but she just answers with a quiet "Yes" in response.

MERRYYYY CHRISTTMASSSSSS Y'ALLLLLLLLLL (or christmas eve whateva) 😘😘