4 - Uh Oh

FROM THIS PAGE ON ITS NOT IN WEDNESDAY'S POV ANYMORE!!      Also for my confused readers who didn't read the description, Tyler attends Nevermore here.

Enid passes a note to Wednesday, which is saying if she wants to skip, of course Wednesday nods at her, and then throws the paper at Tyler.

Enid gets kind of upset, she wanted this.. only for her and Wednesday.

Tyler nods at the girls and they all raise their hand repeatly saying "Can i go to the toilet?" The teacher doesn't really care, they all walk out of the classroom, and then start running out, they go to a forest behind Nevermore.

"I really like it here!" Tyler says while looking at Wednesday.

'He looks.. interesting and murderable..' Wednesday thinks to herself, while looking at him.

"I really adore you, Wednesday, are you free tomorrow?" Tyler asks Wednesday, while smiling at her.

Enid is just sitting there.. feeling very much left out. 'Amazing, i'm third wheeling, wow.' She thinks to herself.

"I am." Wednesday responds, "Great, then at 5PM? Cinema?" Tyler asks and Wednesday is nodding in response. 'I get a chance to murder him, that's great!'

Enid grabs Wednesday arms and she walks with her away from Tyler, "Uh, Enid what are you doing.' Wednesday asked her. "Um, sorry i was just wondering, uh, we should probably go back to school, we still have some lessons.." Enid is obviously lying, she just didn't want Wednesday to talk with Tyler.

"Oh, you're right! Tyler!!!" She yells out Tylers name while also saying that we should get back going. As soon as they reach Nevermore, the teacher is standing right infront of them. Uh.. Oh..

"Are you for real, students?, i thought you would be more polite.. and not skipping school! Our education is supposed to help you! I'm calling your parents you are all in detention!" The teacher screams at them, Enid is kind of scared, Wednesday is chilling, giving her a death-stare, and Tyler wasn't listening.

Wednesday holds Enid's hand and walks over with her to detention. Tyler has to catch up with them.

Enid and Wednesday sit next to eachother, leaving Tyler alone, Enid is quite happy, she prefers Wednesday a lot more.

As they are sitting there doing some paper-work, Enid touches Wednesdays hand with her pinky, and then passes her a note which says ' i am sorry for getting us into this ' Wednesday doesn't smile at her neither she doesn't react. But instead grabs her hand, which makes Enid think about something.... 'Do i like.. Wednesday..' she thinks to herself, and surprisingly Tyler is thinking the same.

Enid knows shes a lesbian but.. she never had a girl crush before, shes blushing at the thought of her and Wednesday being.. together, but she is letting it go.. they arent even bestfriends after all.

Tyler is thinking about Wednesday so much, but it kinda weirds him out that he has met her today, maybe it's love at first sight?

As soon as their detention ends, they finally walk out, and Morticia is standing right infront of the door, Wednesday looks at her. "Ahem, I would like to apologise for letting my thoughts win and spending more fun than learning, i'll do better next time" she says emotionlessly.

"Oh dear did you really think i was going to yell at you? Live your own life, but please make your fun and education balanced, i'll be going now, have fun dear." Morticia smiles at Wednesday as she snaps twice and a car appears, and it drives off.

For my Blackpink & chaesoo fans here,I highly recommend to also read my chaesoo book! I promise for 5-6 updated in a week

I highly recommend to also read my chaesoo book! I promise for 5-6 updated in a week.🤍

🤍