3 - Nice Friends?

I wake up feeling relaxed, it's 7:00 AM, school starts at 8:00, enough time to get dressed and others, i already see Enid doing her makeup, wow how can a werewolf be a morning bird?

I go to the toilets to brush my teeth, and to change in my uniform. Ugh i hate school so much, especially the people here!

As soon as i get out Enid is being on her phone, being busy with posting stories on instagram, wow am i really gonna become her friend at this point?

I sit on my bed and i start braiding my hair, and as i see, Enid has been staring at me the entire time?

"Awh, you looked so pretty with your hair down." Enid says as she smiles and sighs, woah.. she called me pretty? I havent got that in years in a school.. well actually never, only from my family i guess.

I thank her, and i go to sit next to her, peeking over her shoulder to see her phone, woah i'm shocked! 2.000 people liked her photo already?

"Are you famous or something?!" I say, shocked. "Nah, its just some of the werewolves i know." She responds. I see.. i see.

"I should get some photos of us! To our friendship!" Enid says. Wait she really thinks of me as a friend? That's nice.. i guess.

She puts her arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, as she takes a photo of us. I am of course not smiling but Enid is smiling brightly than ever, shes really good at smiling, it suits her.

As i look at her posting the photo its 7:55! Oh gosh we are almost late! "Enid! We are going to be late, look at the time!" I yell, as i grab my books and leave, Enid runs after me but trips on the stairs, i really couldnt care less.

We make it to class the last minute, thankfully the teacher isnt here yet.
I go to sit over my desk, and oh gosh, as expected i'm sitting next to Enid. But then suddenly a boy walks over to me.

"Hey! I'm Tyler, you look really cool, wanna be friends?" He says while smiling and looking in my eyes, Enid is looking at him weirdly, more like suspiciously.

I just nod my head since i dont care, i dont like him. The bell rings, ughhhhh boring school!

 The bell rings, ughhhhh boring school!