44 - Ending

Wednesday then walks away from Mrs Thornhill without saying anything. 'What did she mean by seek the answer..?' Wednesday thinks to herself. "Hey Wends! Got something on your mind?" Enid approaches Wednesday.

"Weren't you in the dorm like 5 minutes ago..?" Wednesday confusedly asks. "I'm just really fast okay?" Enid says with a giggle.

"Also look! I can control my werewolf abilities really REALLY good now!" Enid says while pulling out her ears. "I am glad you finally are having your moment" Wednesday softly smiles at Enid as she says so.

Enid gives Wednesday a kiss on the forehead. "And i have a surprise!" Enid says happily and excitedly.

Thing crawls on Enid's shoulder with holding 2 Christmas hats. "Ta-Da!!" Enid grins as Wednesday.

"I- literally LOVE Christmas, and since 1st semester is gonna be over soon, i bought us these hats so we can think of each other for the break!" Enid rambles to Wednesday.

Wednesday takes one of the Christmas hats. "I don't usually wear colourful things, but it reminds me of you indeed. So i will sleep next to it, thank you." Wednesday says as she smiles.

"Yess! Slayy!" Enid says as she giggles.
"Slay..?" Wednesday confusedly asks as she looks at Enid.

"— You don't know what slay means?" Enid looks shocked.

Wednesday shakes her head. "W-what about.. "you ate!"?" Enid worriedly looks at Wednesday.

Wednesday shakes her head once again. "Did you not install TikTok or Instagram??" Enid sighs.

"I am not interested in such things as that." Wednesday says as she coughs politely. Enid grabs Wednesday's hand and drags her to their dorm. "Well then, you will be now! Lets help you make your first TikTok video!" Enid says.