25 - Everyone

Wednesday suddenly grabs Enid's hand and drags her to the nearest bathroom.

"Huh? Is something wrong Wends?" Enid asks her when they finally stop. "Wends??- never-mind, well anyways. I was just gonna ask if we can leave now, i just kind of wanna spend this day together and take a break from everything you know?" Wednesday rambles to Enid.

Enid hugs Wednesday tightly, "Of course" she says, as she gently cups Wednesday's face and leans in to kiss her. As Enid leans out, they both run out of the prom hall to their dorm.

When they finally reach their room, they close the door and go on Enid's side as they are kissing, Which leads to Enid laying down on her bed as Wednesday is slowly going on top of her. Wednesday places a few gentle kisses on Enid's forehead and cheeks, before she goes to gently kiss her neck.

"Damn.. how are you so good at this?" Enid asks her as shes gasping for air. "It's an Addams thing" Wednesday chuckles. "Thats your response for everything!" Enid sighs.

Wednesday goes back to kissing Enid's neck as Enid is slowly removing Wednesdays hair-bun, and when she does so she is twirling her fingers in her hair.

Wednesday then goes back up to kiss Enid's lips. "I wanna top you" Enid says as a joke. Wednesday quickly changes their positions, which makes Enid on top of Wednesday now.

"Do it then" Wednesday chuckles. Enid stares at her for a minute but then she doesn't resist and goes to kiss Wednesday's lips gently. Wednesday quietly says 'Woah'.

Then Enid moves on and goes to her neck. "Sorry if i'll not be good at this, i never done this before." Enid reassured Wednesday, and after that she goes to Kiss and slightly suck on Wednesday's skin.

"Whoa—! You never done this before???!! U liarrr" Wednesday says to Enid. "I am for real." Enid responds to her. Wednesday just stares at her in shock as her face is tomato-red.

After their not so long make-out, Enid suggests for them to go out for some fresh air, but before that they will go change.. obviously.