73 - Fought

TW : Gore😘

Wednesday stares at Enid's werewolf form fall to the ground as it has been shot straight into the stomach. 'What have I done!!' She thinks to herself and zones out, as she drops the gun to the ground.

The hyde immediately takes it chance and runs to Wednesday, grabbing her and holding her against a tree, slowly choking her. 'Finally, I get to see Wednesday Addams die in a slow and painful death, I am finally getting revenge for my master..' Tyler thinks to himself.

He then reaches with his other hand and slowly slices Wednesday's face with his claw. Wednesday groans as she is trying to pull away his other hand that is choking her. 'I refuse to die like this...!' Wednesday thinks to herself as tears begin to fall down from her eyes.

Suddenly, a loud gunshot is heard. The hyde lets Wednesday go as he falls to the ground and groans loudly, not so long after Wednesday gets up and see's that the one holding the gun is Principal Weems.

The hyde quickly takes his chance and runs away. Principal Weems wants to run after him but Wednesday quickly rushes over to Enid who is slowly transforming back to her human form, as she has a massive gunshot wound on her stomach.

Wednesday takes her coat off and puts it right onto Enid's wound, hoping to stop the bleeding at-least a little. "Call an ambulance!" Wednesday shouts as her voice shakes and starts tearing up even more. Principal Weems quickly drops the gun and takes her phone out of her pocket, immediately calling 911.

After long 5 minutes, ambulance and police appear. The ambulance immediately takes Enid to their car and drives off. The policemen cover Wednesday's back with a blanket as they clean, disinfect and bandage her scars.

Wednesday sits down on the back of the police car, and stares down at the ground emotionlessly with her red eyes from her crying. 'I failed, again. Tyler is still alive, and I have risked my life, and Enid's too.' Wednesday thinks to herself as she blames herself for everything.

Meanwhile with Tyler

Tyler runs somewhere far away as he slowly transforms back to his human form, he groans in pain as he is covered in blood and faints slowly after.

Suddenly..... Thing crawls close to him, but not close enough for Tyler to notice. He has been following him the whole way, but what will he do?

Add my new disc : Sophey#1174