58 - Oh

After Wednesday has written all of the information she hides it under her notebook. She then takes a deep breath as she stands up and walks out of the dorm.

She begins to make her way to Tyler's dorm. 'I will find the out the truth, just wait, Tyler.' She thinks to herself.

She knocks on his dorm door. Tyler opens immediately. "Oh, hey Wednesday! What brings you here?" He says with a nervous chuckle.

"Tyler, today as I spotted you in the hallway half an hour ago, I noticed that you have blood marks on your jacket. Care to explain?" Wednesday says coldly.

Tyler looks at Wednesday with a weird look. "Why would you even care about that? I just went hunting in the forest." Tyler responds as he sighs.

Wednesday looks at him suspiciously. "Was someone with you?" She asks him. Tyler rolls his eyes. "No." He responds.

Wednesday smirks. "Then how come Ms.Thornhill had the same coloured blood marks on her jacket?" She asks Tyler.

Tyler's eyes widen. He nervously gulps. "I don't know! Maybe she also went hunting." He says nervously.

Wednesday grabs his shirt and pulls him closer aggressively. "Look, I know that you are hiding something and I assure you that I will find it out." Wednesday says as she looks him dead in the eyes.

Tyler pulls her away. "What are you doing Wednesday? I thought we were friends! Why are you accusing me of something that I don't know a single piece of information about!" He raises his voice at Wednesday and after that he slams the door of the dorm.

Wednesday knocks again. Tyler opens the door and shouts at her. "I don't wanna talk to you again until you apologise of causing this!" He slams the door more aggressively after.

Wednesday looks at the ground for a moment. 'I will not get tricked that easily, Tyler.' She thinks to herself as she turns around and then suddenly bumps into someone.

It's miss Thornhill. "Oh dear I am so sorry!" Ms.Thornhill apologises with a chuckle. Wednesday stares at her madly.

"Oh is someone on their girl days perhaps?" Ms.Thornhill says jokingly but Wednesday cringes.

"Well um, dear you are blocking my way. Could you please move a little?" Ms.Thornhill asks Wednesday, but Wednesday doesn't move an single inch.

"Why are you headed to Tyler's dorm." Wednesday asks Ms.Thornhill in a cold tone.

"Well uh, I- I need to discuss his grades. They have been down a lot recently." Ms.Thornhill quickly says, Wednesday is already accusing that she is lying.

"So could you please move?" Ms.Thornhill asks with a huge grin on her face. Wednesday quickly walks away and her and Ms.Thornhill's shoulders brush against each other.

And that causes Wednesday to have a vision as she falls to the ground.

She sees multiple body parts in weird jars, she then turns around and sees Ms.Thornhill heading over to her, but before she is close enough her vision stops.

Ms.Thornhill is holding Wednesday in her arms. "Did you just have a seizure?" She asks worriedly. Wednesday heavy breathes and quickly gets away from Ms.Thornhill's arms. She stands up and looks at Ms.Thornhill weirdly before she quickly runs to her dorm.