34 - To

TW : gore,  blood.

One of the werewolves slices her face with their claws, which leaves Enid screaming in pain as she drops to her knees.

The pack growls as they are all about to attack her, until.. "Stop. Right. Now."

Wednesday is holding a knife in her hand as she says so. The pack looks at her, they immediately recognise her and run away.

"W-what was that about?" Enid asks as her voice shakes. Wednesday quickly runs to Enid, as she carefully picks her and begins to run to her house. Leaving Enid's question unanswered.

When they finally reach Wednesday's house, Wednesday places Enid on the couch right away. She calls her mother for help as she sits next to Enid and holds her hand as she shakes.

Enid sightly hisses as Morticia is putting alcohol and towel on her scars. Wednesday holds her hand tightly as she even lets a tear out to see her girlfriend suffering.

After all the cleaning Wednesday asks Enid if she can bandage her, Enid nods her head as a sign of trust.

Wednesday carefully puts bandages over Enid's scars as she kisses her hand after. "Wednesday.. why did they run away immediately?" Enid says as her voice is quiet, almost as if shes whispering.

Wednesday sighs. "I don't really know.." Enid can sense that Wednesday is lying, but she just leaves it be.