33 - Way

TW : gore, blood.

Enid sighs as she continues to look at the full moon, as she closes her eyes.

A few minutes pass by, but nothing. Enid can feel a tear coming down on her face, soon she starts tearing up badly.

"Hey, Enid.. it will be okay.." Wednesday slowly approaches Enid, with a worried look.

"No.. you.. you don't understand!!" Enid raises her voice a little, with a shaky tone. "I tried so hard..my entire life..!! I just want to be a normal werewolf Wednesday!" Enid drops to her knees as she wipes her tears. "I mean.. you got ears and claws..?" Wednesday says.

"Are you for real? You don't even know how it feels to be a werewolf! You can't even know how i am feeling right now, because you probably don't even care!!" Enid says as she gets up and stares at Wednesday.

Wednesday gulps. "Enid, you know that i am not good at comforting people.. i am sad for you, and i.. i want you to transform too! But even if u don't ill always be here for you!" Wednesday says in a sad tone.

".. i'm sorry Wednesday, but i think i need some time alone now." Enid says as she sighs and walks to a forest, leaving Wednesday standing in-front of their house.

Wednesday not so long after, runs to find Enid.

Meanwhile with Enid.

Enid takes a look around the forest as shes slowly starting to get cold and scared. Her whole body is shivering, she hears a crack and falls to the ground. 'Shit that really scared me..' she thinks to herself.

Then she suddenly sees a pack of werewolves running to her. 'Wait.. are these from Nevermore?' Enid gets up as the pack finally reaches her. One of the werewolves transform back.

The member walks closer to Enid as she takes a while to smell her. "Oh i see, you are a werewolf too. Why aren't you transforming? Where is ur pack?" The person rambles to Enid with questions.

"I- i can't" Enid chuckles nervously, as she looks to the ground. The person suddenly laughs. "Pfft, you are kidding? Aren't you like 16? You should be able to transform by now." The person asks Enid.

Enid looks at them uncomfortably as she shakes her head. The person laughs again. "You will never be able to transform, you are like a normie!" The person says.

These words go straightly to Enid's head, as she holds her tears, she isn't able to stand up for herself. "Just.. go away.!" Enid quickly says.

"Are you seriously shouting at us, Normie?" The person says while pulling out their claws.

Enid's eyes widen. She is too stunned to speak as she looks at the pack growling at her. She slowly takes a step back, but then bumps to something, she turns around to see what it is. It's a super big werewolf. 'H-how is it this big!?' Enid thinks to herself.

"Where do you think you are doing? Well well guys, why don't we mess with this normie?" The person says while slowly transforming back.

Enid stares at them in shock and terror. Is this going to be her end..?