35 - The

After a while, Enid finally stands up with Wednesday's help, and they go to her room.

Enid carefully sits on Wednesday's bed as she lets out a sigh. "Is something bothering you Enid?" Wednesday curiously asks Enid.

"Why are you lying to me Wednesday?" Enid asks in a sad tone. "What do you mean?.." Wednesday's eyes widen as she looks at Enid nervously.

"Wednesday, if you cannot be loyal in this relationship, i don't know how it will work out." Enid confronts Wednesday

"I- i.. i cannot tell you Enid!" Wednesday says.

"Why? Wednesday if you are hiding something from me, then i cannot be your girlfriend.. There should be no secrets in a relationship.." Enid raises her voice a little.

"And people in a relationship should respect each others boundaries Enid! I don't have to share everything with you?!" Wednesday stares at Enid in.. not a good way.

"Well maybe?! But if it's something that's bothering me then you should!" Enid raises her voice again.

Then Wednesday goes out of control and accidentally slaps Enid.

Wednesday is in shock as she cannot even move a single muscle. She looks at her hand and immediately starts shaking.

Enid stares at her as her eyes are full of tears, she lets them fall on her face as she gets up and says.. "I hate you, Wednesday Addams."

Wednesday watches her leave as tears begin to drop. She drops to her knees as she looks at her tears fall to the ground, hating herself, and for what she has done.

"Why did i did this.. why.. why did i slap her.. why can't i control myself?!!" Wednesday whispers to herself. She is struggling with breathing as she is crying so much. "I.. i am so sorry" She says.

Me after writing this :