17 - I wish

"Wednesday...."

"I can explain..." Enid says to her. "This guy.. i don't even know him..!!" Enid says with a shaky voice, as her ears start going down.

"I don't ever wanna speak to you again." Wednesday says to Enid as she looks at her. " Oh my god Wednesday can you stop being so bitchy? You literally didn't even let me explain what fully happened. Stop judging me." Enid says to her in a mad tone.

"Are you serious? I can't even go to the toilet without my girl-... ex-girlfriend cheating on me.!" Wednesday says to her.

Enid's heart drops as she hears the word 'ex girlfriend'. "You.. you want to break up with me..?" Enid asks her as she holds her breath waiting for Wednesdays answer.

"I...." "You cheated on me... of course i damn do..!" Wednesday looks at the ground as she fidgets with her fingers. "You know what? You are one of the most judging people i've ever met, you won't even let me explain! I literally am attracted to women? Why in the hell would i kiss a male??!!" Enid raises her voice a little which makes Wednesday tremble.

"Then why did he know your name!!" Wednesday starts to tear up a bit. Enid can't answer to that question. "He..he just did.." Enid says. "Yeah.. of course.." Wednesday giggles in a bad way.

"Goodbye, Sinclair." Wednesday says as she snaps twice and the car shows up, she immediately gets in and leaves. Enid wanted to stop her but she just.. froze.

Enid drops to her knees as she starts crying out loud, then someone taps her shoulder. "I heard everything.." It's Tyler.

Enid doesn't even resist and she gets up to hug Tyler as her tears fall down on his shoulder. He starts tapping her back to comfort her at-least a little. "Hey.. let's go to my dorm okay?.. We will come up with a plan"

 We will come up with a plan"

get ur pins everyone