49 - Adventure

Morticia's face expression turns into a shock. She then gulps and nods. "Goody Addams is a great ancestor of us."

"And it is believed, that she was a witch. She lived in the 1600s when the witch trials were all the rage in the western world. Goody and her family and friends who were deemed Outcasts were eventually ordered by Jericho's founder Joseph Crackstone, to be burned alive." Morticia explains.

"Goody tried her best to free others but failed, as her mother told her to run off and build a better world for people like her. That eventually led to the formation of Nevermore Academy.
Meanwhile, the pilgrim Joseph Crackstone was defeated by Goody, who locked him and his soul inside his crypt. In modern times, the townsfolk of Jericho celebrates Crackstone as the founder, unaware of the hideous truth of the bigot." Morticia gives all of the information she knows to Wednesday.

Wednesday looks at her with her eyes wide open. "So she was really important hm.." Wednesday whispers.

"I... i talked to her in my visions." Wednesday sighs. Morticia looks at Wednesday shocked. "What did she say?" She asks curiously.

"She kept speaking in riddles... such as 'Seek the answer, fear the ending'" Wednesday says. Morticia lets out a deep sigh. "There is no good coming for you, dear." She says.

"I know mother, and i must stop the bad. That's what i came to Nevermore for." Wednesday says.

'Maybe.. it's just time for you to rest someday..' Goody says in Wednesday's mind. But Wednesday chooses to ignore it.

"You will save everyone my little hero." Goméz says with a smile. Morticia just looks at Wednesday worriedly.

"Oh and um! Also the surprise is..... we got you a squirrel taxidermy kit!" Goméz says happily as he hands Wednesday the gift.

Wednesday places it on her knees. "I will open it at home, father." She says. Goméz nods and smiles.

After some time, they finally reach their house. Wednesday is the first one to step in and Pugsley hugs her immediately. "I missed you so much sis!" He says.

Wednesday waits for him to pull away. "That's great. Can't wait to beat you at Fortnite again." Wednesday says coldly, she then heads to her room.

Wednesday places the taxidermy kit somewhere away, to not disturb her. She then places a huge amount of candles in a circle and gets everything prepared for a ritual, a ritual to summon Goody.

She then sits in the middle and proceeds to try to summon her. But then suddenly... Pugsley walks in. "Hey so are we gonna play Fortnite or not?" He asks as he yawns.

Wednesday throws one of the candles on fire at him, which causes him to leave immediately.

Wednesday sighs as she gets up and goes to lay on her bed, opening her phone and texting Enid. "Hello. I am home. Wednesday." She types slowly.

Enid immediately responds. "HI WENDS"
"IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

"Yes. Everything is fine. What about you? Wednesday."

"WELL EVERYTHING IS COOL I GUESS LOL"
"ALSO STOP WRITING IN THAT DRY WAY LMAOO"

"What do you mean dry way. Wednesday."

"DONT WORRY ABOUT IT BABE, YOU DO YOU LMFAO"

"Lmfao? What does that mean. Wednesday."

"IT MEANS LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF, LMFAOOAOAOAOAOAO"

"What does LMFAOOAOAOAOAOAO mean? Wednesday"

"NEVERMIND, ANYWAYS I GOTTA GO NOW MY DAD WANTS TO GO HUNTING WITH ME, BYE LOVE U [heartemoji] [kissingfaceemoji]"

"Goodbye. Have a good time. Wednesday."

Wednesday puts her phone on her table as she buries her head into her pillow. 'Goody, i want answers to everything, please.' She thinks to herself.

'U wish' Goody answers in Wednesday's head.

LMAO GOODY IS SUCH A MOOD IN THIS STORY.