11 - The beginning of the End

'I love Enid Sinclair'

As they end their kiss, Enid pulls Wednesday into a tight hug. "Does this mean we are.. that.. our souls were destined to be with each other, protect, feed, love, kiss, take care of each other and not letting each-other go at any destined moment and having a peaceful marriage together and kids in the future?" Wednesday confusedly says.

"Yeah uh... soulmates in short" Enid giggles, "Soulmates.." Wednesday says as she looks into Enid's eyes with a smile that makes Enid turn red. "So uh.. do you wanna.. wanna.. g-g" Enid struggles to say this. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend!" Wednesday completely says out loud fearless, and she is blushing very hardly.

Enid responds with the most happiest yes she has ever said, and the girls give each other another small kiss as they begin to make their way into the dorm.

"I can't believe i used to hate you." Wednesday says as Enid quickly says "You did??" Enid has a shocked face . "Well! Only when we firstly met.. i thought you would be a queen bee or something like that" Wednesday explains "Me? A queen bee? Nahh only people i socialise with are my werewolf friends and you!" Enid says while standing in-front of her

"Can you even howl?" Wednesday asks cluelessly "Aw-OuoUoUoUoU" Enid tries to make an attempt of howling.. well yeah..

Wednesday laughed a bit which leaved Enid with a shocked face, she never saw Wednesday laugh. After some time the girls just were staring at each other lips, well not for long, Enid pulled Wednesday into a soft kiss which also made Wednesday lay down on Enid's bed as Enid was slowly crawling on top of her.

Their kissing actually turned into cuddling and they were enjoying every single moment of it.

Thing is slaying, also i don't know if i should make a make-out scene or not 💀 but i'm planning some angst so prepare yourselfes