69 - The

69☠️

The girls arrive at Wednesday's house and immediately get in, Wednesday greets her family with Enid and then they go into her room.

Wednesday and Enid both sit down on her bed, and Enid connects her hand with Wednesday's. "You know, we don't get much time alone anymore." Enid says quietly. "I'm sorry, I am always so invested in these... stupid obsessions that I have not even noticed how much it must have been affecting you." Wednesday says with a little bit of pain that can be heard in her voice.

"Wednesday, it's okay and it has always been, you always give me a chance to go back for my safety, I am the one who chooses to fight with you." Enid explains as she looks at Wednesday. "This is going to be a long journey, I didn't even think about that we have to find where Ms.Thornhill went with Tyler.." Wednesday says worriedly. "But... What about this break?" Enid says with a smile.

Enid then stands up and gets in front of Wednesday as she looks into her eyes. Wednesday sighs. "I suppose that we do deserve this break after all." Wednesday admits to herself. "And I think I have the best idea for it" Enid says and Wednesday smirks at her.

Enid then places her hands onto Wednesday's shoulders as she bends down a little and connects her lips with Wednesday's. Wednesday puts her hands onto Enid's waist as she smiles slightly while they are kissing.

Enid then leans down on top of Wednesday, Wednesday then places her hands around Enid's head as she pulls her closer for another kiss. Enid then moves her hands down to Wednesday's waist this time, and she gently rubs it with her thumbs. Enid leans out from the kiss to get some air but then she kisses Wednesday again.

Wednesday starts to twirl her fingers throughout Enid's hair, and Enid moves down to Wednesday's neck as she begins to kiss it as she chuckles. Wednesday then changes their positions, that leads to Wednesday being on top of Enid now. "That was, expected." Enid says as she giggles.

Wednesday's cold lips connect with Enid's warm ones in a wonderful way. Wednesday gently moves her hands from Enid's cheeks down to her shoulders, and her head moves with them. She kisses and leaves some marks on Enid's neck. Enid's werewolf ears then pop out of her being flustered. "That was also expected." Wednesday says with a slight smile, and then she goes a little bit more down to Enid's collarbone and places some tiny kisses on it.

After their long make-out session, they are laying on the bed cuddling. "Was this like a Christmas gift?" Wednesday asks Enid jokingly. "Hell yeah it was." Enid answers as she smiles.