37 - Close

TW : gore 🤩

Enid stares at them both in shock, as she runs out of the dorm. Wednesday and Yoko both run after her.

They both make their way to the forest, leading to them being lost. "You know.. we should stay together.. there could be danger anywhere.." Yoko suggests as she chuckles out of fear.

Then they suddenly hear a loud howl, coming from the west. "You go to east, i go to west." Wednesday makes it clear that she doesn't want to even be in the same place as Yoko.

Wednesday runs to the west part of the giant forest, as she spots a werewolf standing there, eating a rabbit alive. She then looks closer and see's the pink and blue hair, which makes it obvious that it's Enid.

She slowly walks to Enid, as she looks up at her.. Enid gives her a glare.

Wednesday sits next to Enid's werewolf form, as she lets out a deep sigh. "I am really happy for you Enid." Wednesday says.

Enid huffs. "I know that you are not in the mood to talk, and i don't ask for that, i just want you to know, that i will be leaving Nevermore, i don't belong here.. i only hurt people, but in a bad way." Wednesday rambles as Enid stares at her.

Enid's eyes suddenly widen with Wednesday saying she will leave Nevermore. But she doesn't seem to react anymore.

Wednesday then looks at Enid. "Have a good time, Enid." Wednesday gets up and leaves, not until she hears a wolf growl. "I get you hate me Enid but you don't have to growl at me!" Wednesday says as she sighs. She then turns around but she actually sees a pack of wolves, not werewolves.

Wednesday looks at them as she gives them all a death stare, not until one wolf jumps at her as it slices Wednesday's stomach, leading her to collapse to the ground. Wednesday is speechless as she punches the wolf in the space between the eyes. Which leaves it unconscious.

Wednesday then clenches her fists but then looks at Enid jumping at the wolves as she slices one's ear off. The pack growls at her as they all begin to fight.

Wednesday looks at them weirdly as she slowly touches her bloody stomach. She hisses as she quickly wants to stop the bleeding.

After a little while, Enid in her werewolf form slowly crawls to her, covered in blood, as she is turning back to her human form.

Wednesday tries her best to go closer to Enid, as Enid falls to Wednesday's arms, fully transformed back now. Wednesday takes off her hoodie to cover Enid, as she has probably fainted.

Wednesday also faints after a little while, of loosing blood.

The girls find themselves in a hospital, both in different rooms. But only Wednesday senses that this isn't a normal hospital..

She wants to stand up but she sees that her hands and legs have been fully chained up. She immediately tries to shake her hands as hard as possible, but nothing works.

Where the hell are they?!!

AWOO AWOO AWOOOOOO

BARKK BARKK BAAAARKKKKK

WOOF WOOF WOOOOOOFFF

MEOW MEOW MEEEEEOOOOWW

NYA NYA NYAAAA