64 - The

The girls figure out that Crackstone would be at Nevermore, because Ms.Thornhill said something about wiping every outcast out of this world.

When they find themselves standing in front of the Nevermore Academy gates, they can smell fire and hear multiple screams and it's just overall chaos.

"Enid, you will help me evacuate all of the students, and then I will fight Crackstone and you'll stay in safety okay?" Wednesday tells Enid. But Enid shakes her head.

"Wednesday! I am being protected by that lady I saw! And I know that she wants to fight Crackstone even more than you. So, i'll join the fight." Enid says. Wednesday sighs deeply. "Fine." She answers later.

Both of the girls run into Nevermore and Wednesday grabs a sword on the way, and see Crackstone vanishing multiple students one by one, but the rest of the students are already running out, so they are evacuating themselves.

Wednesday steps closer to Crackstone, being behind his back. "Howdy Pilgrim." She says out loud.

Crackstone immediately turns around and Wednesday takes a few steps back, joining Enid, being far away from Crackstone.

"Goody Addams! I can't get rid of you, can I? Well, let me decide right now." Joseph Crackstone says in a evil tone.

Wednesday grabs her sword tightly and clenches her other fist. Both Crackstone and Wednesday quickly walk to each other and begin to fight.

The sword and staff are clacking. Wednesday's flexibility really takes a good part in this fight. Enid after some time runs into the fight and slices Crackstone's face with her claws. Joseph Crackstone hisses in pain but then immediately throws her away with the power of his staff.

Enid lays there on the ground, injured. Multiple sparks are coming from the sword as it moves with the staff.

Suddenly, the sword breaks. Leaving Wednesday unarmed, Crackstone quickly takes the chance to hurt her. He throws her on a piece of wood as he begins to hurt her with his staff.

Wednesday is struggling to breathe as her head aches. Crackstone is about to finish her off but then suddenly, a sword goes right through his chest. And when it pulls back the person who has stabbed him is Bianca. "Never knew you would be on the good side.." Wednesday quickly says.

Crackstone screams in pain and anger as he throws her away with his staff. Wednesday quickly grabs the new sword and Bianca stands up, keeping her distance from Crackstone.

Wednesday then quickly rushes over to Joseph Crackstone and stabs him in his chest once again, and this time, he begins to scream more in pain and he drops to his knees. Black dust comes out from the wound as he gasps for air and his whole body vanishes with a explosion. The only thing that remains from him is his black ring which drops to the grass immediately.

Wednesday drops the sword on the ground as she chuckles. She faces Bianca and smiles slightly as she nods at her. Enid then appears behind Wednesday and she gives her a huge hug.

Bianca comes to them and hugs Enid, she is too scared to hug Wednesday. "We did it." Wednesday says as she sighs in relief.

"You only thought." Tyler says.