28 - Inlove

After lots of hours of them either making out or playing games together.. Wednesday suggests something. "Could you.. sleep at my house? since we are getting some free time off school now.."

"Oh right the weekend!" Enid looks at her as her eyes sparkle "Yes!!" She says. Her and Wednesday then go down as they leave the gate of Nevermore. Wednesday snaps twice and the car appears. They both get it and Enid starts to slowly fall asleep on Wednesday's shoulder.

Wednesday flicks her forehead. "Hey, sweetheart don't fall asleep yet. U need lots of energy, my brother is judgmental if you are bad at fortnite." Wednesday says to her as she gently tilts Enid's head up as she kisses her.

"Mmm.. okay i'll try... on one condition." Enid says. Wednesday looks at her confusedly. "Which is?" She asks. "U make out with me at your house." Enid smiles at her, making it clear shes joking.

Wednesday sighs and chuckles a little. "Fine, fine you romantic person." She says to Enid, who is looking at her cluelessly.

When they finally reach Wednesday's house, Enid is the one to knock. Goméz is at the door. "H-hi sir!" Enid quickly says, "Hello father, me and my girlfriend have come to visit and she is gonna be sleeping over for the weekend." Wednesday explains. Goméz lets them in right away, and the girls hurry to Wednesday's room.

Enid lays on Wednesday's bed as Wednesday sits puts their stuff away and then goes to lay next to her. "I really love you, Enid. I never thought i could fall in-love but.. thanks to you, i am sure i have met my soulmate, even if we are the clear opposite." Wednesday says to Enid as she cuddles with her. Becoming the small spoon again.

"I really love you too Wednesday, and.. you even helped me through many hard times and.. i can even get my ears out now! And thats all thanks to you.." Enid begins to unbraid Wednesday's hair as she says so.

Not so long after, the girls have almost fallen asleep until Pugsley breaks in and calls the girls for dinner.

Hi guys! Wednesday is coming out tomorrow, and i must say i probably won't be able to write any new chapters... but this story will still be continued to be updated until the New Years i suppose.. depends how it will go.

Also do you like this new cover? :)