82 - Woe

What a night, full with kisses and cuddles. A very happy moment for both of the girls. Wednesday is becoming less bothered with the Tyler incident, because she is sure that what Enid said was true, and it was.

Well, but it's the morning already, so the girls get ready for their classes. Only last week of school before break! Enid is very excited and full of joy, Wednesday has promised her that she can spend the break in Wednesday's house.

Wednesday is grateful she has met people here in Nevermore, she is glad that her parents decided to send her here after all!

The girls make their way to their first class, they meet Yoko and Divina on the way... Wednesday's suspects that they are dating, but meh Enid already knows that.

Timeskip after all of the classes ended

Enid has decided to hang out with her friends after school, such as Ajax, Yoko, & Divina. She has begged for Wednesday to hang out with them too, so she accepted but also invited Bianca and Eugene with Xavier.

Oh and what happened?

They all got into a huge fight of discussing if pineapple belongs on pizza or not, well Wednesday did not join that fight, she instead walked back to her dorm as Thing quickly crawled out from her bag on her shoulder.

Enid walked quickly after Wednesday, catching up to her just at the dorm door. Enid looks at her with a soft smile. "Sorry that wasn't an ideal friend group to talk with.." Enid chuckles after that.

Wednesday sighs as she hides her smile, she opens the door with her right hand and they both walk in. Enid closes the door as she puts her pink fluffy bag away, and Wednesday does the same.

"I'm soo boreddd" Enid groans as she lays down on her bed, she grabs her phone from her pocket and immediately begins to pose for some selfies. Wednesday sits down on Enid's bed. "Who are you gonna send these to?" She asks, curiously.

"To my millions of fans on Instagram! Oh and also Snapchat, & TikTok!!" Enid giggles. Wednesday's eyes widen, : "So you are famous after all?"

"Haha no! I wish!" Enid says as she sadly sighs. Wednesday lays beside Enid and cuddles up to her. Enid swipes on TikTok as she takes multiple to admire her girlfriend, who has probably fallen asleep on her. Enid unbraids Wednesday's hair as she thinks to herself : 'She has been very tired lately..' , worriedly.

Enid gives Wednesday a forehead kiss as she grabs her earphones and connects them to her phone, so the noise from TikTok won't bother Wednesday.

Enid plays with Wednesday's hair with her left hand, while her right one is being used to swiping.