23 - On You

"Ladies and gentlemen and everyone else we have here! Please give me your attention!" The principal says, catching everyones eyes.

"We have our prom queen and prom king votes counted, so now i shall nominate the winners!" They say as they smile.

Wednesday quietly whispers to Enid "You could vote on that?" As she asks in a confused tone "I didn't know that." Enid whispers back.

"With our prom king its.. Xavier!!" The principal says as Xavier walks up to her, while he's being handed the Prom Crown. He does his speech and then the principal announces the prom queen "For this year we actually have come to a conclusion that we have 2 Prom queens!" She says.

Enid's eyes widen "Woah" she quietly says.
"And they are.. Bianca Barclay and Wednesday Addams!!" The crowd shouts "hooray!" but probably meaning it for Bianca.

Enid smiles in shock at Wednesday as she pushes her gently to walk for her crown, Wednesday is in shock as she walks near the principal where she meets Bianca.

"Long time no see, Wednesday" Bianca smiles at her with a huge grin. But Wednesday senses that something is off about her..

As they are given their crowns, Wednesday goes back to Enid as she hugs her. "I knew you would win girl!" Enid gives her some support. "Something is off about Bianca." She straight up tells Enid.

Enid looks at her with a confused face. "Nah girl come on, have fun, don't worry about these things, everything is solved now isn't it?" Enid giggles.

"No, everything is just starting." Wednesday tells Enid as she looks at her.
Enid then turns her head to look at the big crowd around Bianca. "She's planning something." The girls say in a serious tone.