68 - Is

The girls arrive at the police station and each of them go into a room to answer some classic questions.

When they finally leave, Wednesday asks a policeman where is principal Weems located, he answers that she should be in room 3C. Wednesday quickly finds Enid and rushes with her to the room.

She finds principal Weems sitting there and probably waiting for someone, she quickly looks at them and her face expression turns into a bright smile.

Wednesday is quite happy that she found Weems, but doesn't seem to show it much. Instead she just walks over to her and looks her into the eyes. "I suppose that I am glad that you are okay." Wednesday says as she gulps.

"I heard that you defeated Joseph Crackstone, you two are such strong girls.." Weems says proudly. "That doesn't matter, because Ms.Thornhill and Tyler are still hiding out somewhere...." Wednesday explains as she seems angry at herself.

"So that's why we came here, we need your help at defeating them." Enid says with a chuckle. Principal Weems sighs. "My help? All I am is a shapeshifter.." She says with a disappointing tone in her voice.

"Exactly, you could easily manipulate Ms.Thornhill into thinking that you are Tyler, so you can get closer to her and murder her. Then do the opposite with Tyler." Wednesday says. "Of course we will help you tho!" Enid says nervously. Principal Weems's eyes widen.

"Me.. murdering someone... I don't think I have the guts for that, children." She says, terrified. Wednesday takes a deep breath. "She murdered students, students of our beloved Nevermore, and you are not willing to take revenge? Do it for them!" Wednesday says angrily.

Principal Weems sighs. "I'll think about it." She says, Wednesday is about to convince her to agreeing right now but Enid puts her hand on her shoulder. Wednesday turns her head around to face Enid, and she can see that she is shaking her head. Wednesday sighs and walks out of the room with Enid, and also walking out of the entire police station. "I'm sure that principal Weems won't return to Nevermore anymore soon. Besides, all of the students were excused to go home. So... I shall go home too." Enid suggests.

"Can we actually go to my house? I want to spend some time with you.." Wednesday says as she gulps nervously. Enid smiles at her softly. "Of course." She replies. Wednesday and Enid both get into a taxi, and wait until they reach Wednesday's house.