24 - So pretty

"We should go and spy on her... i really have a bad feeling about this.." Enid suggests. "After all, remember what they did to you...?" She worriedly looks at Wednesday.

Wednesday stays silent out of shock. "I- i'm sorry, i'm really sorry i won't bring it up.!" Enid reassured herself.

Wednesday just quietly said that it's okay, as she out of nowhere hugged Enid tightly.

Enid patted her head. "You never hug me like this in public— what's wrong—?" Enid confusedly asks her.

"I just wish that.. everything could be normal.. that we wouldn't have to worry about these things.. i just wish i never came here.." Wednesday rambles.

"You wish you.. never came here?." Enid asks her, as she took it in a bad way.

"I mean- i'm glad that i met you! But.. these people made it all worse at Nevermore.." Wednesday is at loss of words.

"Look.. we can find a way out of this." Enid says to her with a smile.

"Oh wow, didn't know the cold girl had a soft side." Bianca says with a chuckle.

"What do you want Bianca? Weren't you on our side?" Wednesday gives her a death-stare as she says so.

"Chill i'm just asking for a rematch." Bianca says as she looks into Wednesdays eyes.

"Rematch? At fencing?" Enid asks.

"I don't think we need one." Wednesday replies to Bianca. "Alright! Sorry for bothering, enjoy your raven emo." Bianca says jokingly and Wednesday sighs