14 - Don't ever

TW : GORE, BLOOD, SLURS

And then Wednesday hears a familiar voice..

"Well, well who do we have there?" It's 3 girls from the fencing group who have beaten up Wednesday.

"You.. again? Did Bianca not kill you yet?" Wednesday replies to them. "Nah, she kicked us out tho, so we are here to get revenge." They say as they walk towards Wednesday.

Wednesday stands up as she meets them again face to face. "I am going to brutally murder you." She says to them while giving them a death-stare.

"Oh stop being so confident you d£ke." The girls say as they laugh. "After all, we did in-fact spread a good rumor about you and your precious girlfriend."

Wednesdays eyes widen as she shouts "What did you say!"

"Oh you'd really like to know.. too bad we wont tell you!" The girls answer as they laugh again, while the girl in the middle is laughing, Wednesday punches her with her fist right in the gap in between the eyes, which makes her fall unconscious.

The girls gasp in fear. "You murderer! What did you do to her!!" Their face turns into anger real fast.

Wednesday can feel her blood in her veins heating up with her anger as she grabs a pocket knife from her pocket and quickly runs behind the second girl as she grabs her and puts the knife right next to her neck.

"You wouldn't!" The third girl screams out. Wednesday begins to slightly slice the second girls neck. Both of the girls begin to tear up.

"You worthless, useless, insane piece of shit!" The girl shouts at her while she watches her friend slowly fainting. She runs up to Wednesday and just in time Wednesday slices the other girls neck while the last standing girl quickly pushes Wednesday to the floor as she grabs her knife and attempts to stab her in the stomach with it.

Wednesday quickly grabs the girls hands as she is trying to push the knife away from her with her full strength.

A few minutes pass by until Wednesday looses her strength and the knife gets pushed right into her stomach. And being multiple stabbed over and over with the knife.

Wednesday lays there, speechless as the blood begins to come out of her stomach. She is gasping for air as the girl runs away.

Wednesday slowly sits up as she covers the bloody hole with her hand, she is too stunned to speak.

"Hey Wednesday i'm back!" Enid shouts out from far away as she begins heading towards the spot.

Enid stands there in shock. She sees 2 fainted bodies and her girlfriend covered in blood while nearly dying. Then suddenly someone taps her shoulder. Its the third girl and she still has the knife.

Enid pulls her claws out but before she can attack the girl lightly slices the back of her neck, and Enid drops to the ground.

Wednesday wanted to shout so much but she was barely breathing, she slowly crawls to Enid as she holds her hand.

The girl is about to finish them off but then the principal runs up to them as she stops the girl immediately.

Wednesday then slowly faints as shes holding Enid's hand.

meow meow bakr bark

WEDNESDAY HOLDING ENID REAL CANON