63 - Is

Goody is the one to tap Wednesday's arm.

"Goody oh my lord, thank you that you are here!" Wednesday quickly says to Goody.

"Who are you talking to?" Enid asks Wednesday, as she isn't able to see Goody nowhere else but in a dream.

"I'll tell you later.. Goody please tell me you can save Enid!" Wednesday asks in a hurry. Goody takes a step closer to Enid as she crouches down.

Goody then places her hand on top of Enid's. "I almost feel like, the air is... touching my hand." Enid says as she coughs.

"I am gonna die any second, Wednesday." She says as she looks into Wednesday's eyes. Wednesday nervously gulps. "No, you won't." She reassures Enid.

'Gosh Goody do something!' Wednesday thinks to herself. Goody then moves her hand onto Enid's wound.

"It hurts.." Enid says as she begins to struggle to breathe. Then, Goody's hand begins to light up. "Wednesday, once this will happen, you'll never see me again." Goody says to Wednesday.

Wednesday sighs as she nods. Goody then begins to slowly fade away as her soul goes into Enid's body.

Enid gasps as she immediately sits up as her wound begins to seal. "Oh god, oh, god. What was that?!" Enid says.

Wednesday chuckles in relief as she immediately hugs Enid tightly. Enid hugs her back as she smiles. "I was so terrified.." Enid says. "Me too.." Wednesday whispers to her ear.

The girls both stand up. "We need to go and find Crackstone and Ms.Thornhill.. I bet Principal Weems probably didn't run after them in these heels." Wednesday says as she holds Enid's hand and the girls run out of the basement.

Hi sisters!💁‍♀️ weewoo we hit 400k reads! This is the most readt wenclair story on Wattpad🤯 thank you all so so much ily!