Chapter 2

Max hadn't got the greatest of mornings. First, he had discovered that Lewis had found out about him being little, which wasn't really bed, but he did feel a bit ashamed about the fact that he had woken up messy and the other driver discovered it.

It always irked him that he didn't only have trouble controlling his bladder, but also his bowels. He knew that his headspace range was rather young, and even though he knew he wasn't the only one, his dad had always turned up his nose when he smelled when Maxie had gone messy.

That brought him to the second reason why this wasn't the best of mornings. His dad hadn't seen the need to talk to him the night before, but the short and terse text that had arrived right after breakfast had made it quite clear that it wasn't going to be a fun conversation.

He knew he had made a mistake in the race, and it could have potentially cost him the win, but his dad always took it to the next level, never tolerating even the slightest mishap.

It made Max's stomach roil to think his father would be mad at him and disappointed, and after he had read the message, he had quickly returned to his room to change into his red bull clothes, so that he could go over to the red bull paddock.

Before he left, he hesitated for a moment, remembering last time when he had made a mistake. Dad had taken bunny away from him for a week, wanting to drive home that he was bad and bad boys don't deserve to have their stuffies.

Max really didn't think he was that bad, but he really didn't want to risk losing his stuffy again. Each time in these strange hotel rooms, it was his hold fast and comfort. He quickly went to his luggage, grabbing the bunny out of it and putting it in his shoulder bag together with all his other stuff, so that dad wouldn't be able to see it at first glance.

The ride to the red bull paddock wasn't long, but Max was feeling fidgety along the way. He never was very good at sitting still, and stress didn't improve that. He just knew that his dad wasn't happy about what happened, which made the anticipation even worse. He curses when he hits some traffic, knowing that he will be late with meeting his dad, which would make the man even angrier, and more likely to punish Max.

When he finally arrives, he's already five minutes late and he runs as fast as he can, hoping to make up lost time, but when he passes the Mercedes garage, an engineer suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and Max was going too fast to stop, crashing into him, the contents of his bag scattered everywhere.

"Sorry, sorry", he says quickly, getting up first and helping the man up, "you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," the engineer says, looking over at Max, "and you?"

"Yeah, I'm good," he said, quickly grabbing his stuff and shoving it in his bag, trying to ignore the stinging in his knee. Without any further words, he shot off, running further until he arrived at the room his dad was waiting in.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door, hearing the terse 'come in'. Max opens the door hesitantly and steps in the small office, closing the door behind him.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?" was the first thing he said, his voice not raised, but the anger was clear in it, just like the veins that stood out in his neck.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I ran into..." he started to say, but his dad slammed the flat of his hand on the table.

"There is no excuse," the man said, "I expect better than that. You are late here, and you make rookie mistakes in the race,"

"But dad," Max tried but his dad had closed the distance between the two of them, grabbing Max by the upper arm and pulling him towards the chair. Jos went to sit down and pulled the little over his lap, pulling the shorts he was wearing down, but letting the diaper on.