Chapter 62

Notes:

Hey all, I decided that I'm continuing this story. If there's some confusion, I deleted the final chapter and placed a note there to explain it all.

------------------------------------

Charles and Brad lounged a little longer in bed, mindful of the sleeping Lando. The little most have been very tired to still be sleeping, seeing that he didn't even always need to nap.

"Max has been on his own for a while," Brad whispered apologetically after a while, starting to feel antsy knowing that the little was on his own, especially since they weren't that long after the car crash.

"Yeah, I'd rather check him out too," Charles said, his voice also a whisper, his breath tickling Brad's cheek, "he said he'd be big, but I don't know."

"He likes to downplay his pain," Brad agreed.

Both man carefully climbed out of bed, mindful of the still sleeping little in the crib, sprawled out widely. It was amazing that Max liked to share with Lando when he was in headspace, seeing that the little was taking in all the space in the crib.

They found Max sitting on the couch, playing a game on the television, his fingers deftly going over the buttons.

"Hi Max, you winning?" Brad asked, hanging a little over his shoulders.

"I am," Max said, not looking away from the screen. Brad smiled and went to sit next to him while he finished his match. Charles looked around nervously, not really knowing what he should do in this situation.

"You can sit on Max's other side," Brad suggested, the little having been seated in the middle of the couch, not leaving enough room for two on either side. He would have suggested Charles to sit on his lap, but it was a bit too early in the relationship for that. He first wanted to get to know Charles a little better.

"I won," Max said with a grin, the concentrated look leaving his face and being changed into a grin.

"That you did," Brad said smiling back at Max, who glanced at the two of them sitting on opposite sides of him. He shifted a little, feeling the wet diaper thick between his legs, and frowned.

"You know, I'm big right now. You don't need to hover or anything. I can take perfect care of myself," Max said, the frown suddenly changing into a grin, and looking meaningfully at Charles, "besides, shouldn't you two get to known each other a little better."

"Max!" Charles said, his face flushing, even while he heard Max laugh at his reaction.

"We know you're perfectly able to take care of yourself," Brad said, pretending he wasn't blushing himself, "let's check your diaper though."

"Brad, that's not necessary, it doesn't need changing," Max tried to say, shifting to the side to get away from the caregiver, but he hadn't taken into account that Charles was already sitting there, blocking his exit.

"Max," Brad said, when he touched the wet diaper, seeing the little's cheeks flush. Max barely understood himself why he was refusing the diaper change. It was something he always felt a little embarrassed about, but normally didn't pull away.

"What? It's just a little wet. We can't change it anyway before Lando wakes up," Max defended himself, glancing at Charles, and realising it was the fact that he was big and there were too many people about to see him weak like that.

"I guess," Brad said, frowning a little, "Max, if it itches or hurts, please tell me, okay?"

"I will, Braddy," Max said, feeling a fuzziness come over his brain, but pushing it back. He had been little long enough. He wanted to be big now.