Chapter 4

Max left his bunny in the bedroom, looking forward to some quiet gaming. At least this way he could put his mind on something else than what his dad thought about him. His thighs were still smarting and when he had looked at them, he had seen that there were small bruises on some places. He just hoped that they soon would leave and not bother him too much during the next race.

He started his game and played, his knee still hurting a little, but the game distracted him off the pain. In the middle of the match a call icon was visible on his screen, making him loose his concentration and swear when he lost. He looked at the small icon and then Max smiled when he saw Lando's name, clicking on it immediately.

"Hey Lando, what's up?" Max asked. Lando Norris was also a little, like Max, not that he knew Max was a little. Perhaps he must have felt it, because he often invited Max to game with him, which was always fun. Max liked seeing the way Lando behaved, even though he often felt jealous as well.

"Hey Max. I saw you were online. You wanna come over and play together?" Lando asked, his voice had a little bit of a lisp, but was super energetic, like he always got when he was nearing headspace.

"Yeah, sure. I'm coming right away," Max said, liking to have company. He quickly went to his bedroom and made sure to put on a dry diaper, having already wetted it. It could take more, he knew that, but if he was going to go out, he rather liked to have a fresh one.

Taking off the wet one, he put a dry one on the bed, making sure it was flat before he clumsily went to lie on it and pulled the front over himself, sticking the tabs on the right spot. There was a tell-tale itchiness on his bum and he knew that a rash was forming, but he would just make sure to shower that evening and get the dirt away, hopefully that would stave it off. Bruises and a rash would make sitting in his race car a hell and would make it even more difficult to concentrate.

But now he couldn't take a shower, since Lando was expecting him. He quickly left his room and moved a floor up, going over to where he knew Lando stayed, knocking on the door. It took Lando two seconds before he opened the door so fast, it almost flew into the wall, but the little's reflexes were fast enough to catch it.

"Max, you came," he said smiling brightly with a bright light blue pacifier in his mouth. Lando immediately moved in for a hug, and Max awkwardly patted him on the back, but he made sure to smile at Lando even though he didn't engage the hug. Lando didn't seem to care at all, just squeezed him a little tighter before he let go.

"Of course I came, I said I would. Now, let's go play," he said, and they moved towards the couch. They started to play, Lando excitedly talking about the game, taking his paci often out of his mouth and when Max was talking, he started to chew on it while he held it in his hand, listening intently.

"uch," he said suddenly, taking the paci out of his mouth and looking cross at it.

"Something wrong?" Max asked, frowning at the odd behaviour of the normal happy little.

"It got's a hole in it," he said, getting up and tossing it in the nearby garbage can.

"But now you don't have one," Max said calmly, looking at the garbage thoughtfully.

"Nah, got a second one, just a moment," Lando said with a smile, going to the bedroom and soon coming out with a bright orange one.

"McLaren themed," Max quipped with a smile, and Lando smiled as well, popping it in his mouth before they started to play again.

"I saw your dad today, at the paddock," Lando said, glancing at Max.

"Yeah," Max said, keeping his gaze focused on the screen.