Chapter 16

Christian was glad when he heard the distant cries die down, knowing that Bradley would take care of Max and if there was anything to worry about, the personal trainer would surely make sure to inform him.

Now, he could concentrate better on his current task; damage control. The sudden knowledge in their little world that Max was a little would certainly hold an impact, but there were some urgent things he needed to get arranged immediately.

Like his talk to security, who had focused on him while they heard Max wailing in the background, but were too professional to ask any questions when Christian said that under no circumstances Jos was allowed to come near Max.

They did give a certain look, but they didn't ask any question and easily agreed. Of course, Jos hadn't been really liked by anyone in the Red Bull department, always needed to be worked around instead of with.

The man had always been too opiniated, and easily complained and giving other people the blame when something went wrong. If it hadn't been for Max being such a good driver, he was quite sure that Jos would have ruined some changes for his son.

When he had walked back to his office, he saw the caregivers standing tense while the cries sounded, pretending to work but having difficulty concentrating as it was with their protective nature, some of them stopping him and asking if it was really Max.

When he confirmed, all of them expressed their concerns. A big amount of the Red Bull mechanics and employers had been working with Max ever since he was a teen, and they had seen him grow up and mature in his driving and personality, so the affection was there. He pretended to not hear some of them mutter Jos's name, contempt clear in his voice.

And now that silence finally fell in the paddock, Christian breathed a sigh of relief, hoping that he could make the necessary arrangements for Max soon. The shrill sound of the voice broke through his thoughts.

"Yes, what is it?" Christian asked, seeing that it was his secretary.

"Christian, I just wanted to inform you that I already have three different news agency's that have contacted me already, asking about the news of Max Verstappen being a little. They all want exclusives interviews," the secretary said, making Christian rub his forehead, willing the rising headache to disappear, "and you know that Max is scheduled for an interview this afternoon, right?"

God, he wished he had already involved their PR services, they should be enjoying having to explain Max not coming to the interview.

Although....

"I'm going to have PR handle this," Christian said, already typing a mail to the team, "they'll be ready for the interview this afternoon, don't worry about it,"

A quick phone call and he had the head of the department with him, and soon the both of the had drafted a good enough story, making sure to keep the story short and with little detail, but putting Red Bull in a good light, assuring the public that Max, little or not, was a Red Bull driver, and they will go to great lengths to insure no harm will come over him.

Perhaps, if put it in the right angle, this could get even get them a few sponsors more sponsors for little products. He knew that Lando had a few going on pure and alone because he was a little. Of course, he needed to discuss this with Max.

Going from no one knowing that he was a little to everyone must probably be quite a shock, and even though no official news was out, he could already find some pictures of a diapered Max, being carried by Bradley.

"Christian, do you a second?" came Bradley's voice from the door, "I knocked, but you didn't answer,"

"Come in, come in," Christian said, looking at the man, "how's Max doing?"