Chapter 51

Lando was standing in his dressing room, feeling thoroughly disgusted with himself while he peeled of his driving clothes. Of course, he worn a pullup the whole morning, which he had managed to keep dry, then he even made sure to go to the toilet before the free practice, and still he had ended up peeing himself.

It felt disgusting and itchy by now, seeing that it had happened more to the beginning and he wondered how his bladder had managed to withhold so much liquid.

With a sigh, Lando quickly jumped into a shower and washed himself, feeling a bit less disgusted afterwards. At least he wasn't as bad off as Max, who couldn't even start trying to keep himself dry.

Slipping on a pull up before getting dressed, Lando felt his thoughts being pulled towards the other little. He wondered if Max was doing alright now. It had been fun to have him stay over, and even though Lando was younger than Max, and his career wasn't as long in the F1, Lando felt protective over Max.

The other little clearly wasn't used to his headspace, and seeing how young he fell, Lando kind off felt responsible for helping him accept it. Even if it meant going down to his younger headspace and having to deal with a multitude of accidents after.

Glad to not be sticky and icky anymore, Lando slipped out of the dressing room, and unable to keep to himself, slipped towards the Red Bull side of the paddock.

"Looks like we have a visitor," one of the engineers said when he spotted Lando, who gave an embarrassed grin at being immediately spotted.

"I'm looking for Max. Or Brad," Lando said. The engineer nodded, and the man easily pointed towards where Brad was seated, talking to Christian.

Lando cautiously approached them, making sure that at least one of them saw him so he wouldn't be accused of spying or trying to steal anything. He wouldn't want to cause a ruckus and have some kind of journalist think he found a story here.

"Lando, hi there," Brad said with a smile after he had turned around when Christian suddenly stopped talking, "coming to check on Max?"

"Yeah. I wanted to know if everything went alright," Lando said, gladly approaching the caregiver now he had been seen. It was always difficult to feel completely big around most caregivers, and Brad did exude a certain safety and warmth that did make it feel welcoming to go in his headspace.

And the fact that he had been so small did cling a little to his mind.

"Max is asleep right now," Brad said, "but everything went okay."

"Did he also wet during practice?" Lando asked, flushing immediately when the question slipped from his mouth. Christian looked a little surprised at it, but didn't make any comment and even went as far as looking amused at the sudden exclamation.

"No, he kept dry, but I think he'll end up wet when he wakes up," Brad said, smiling gently at Lando, "having trouble readjusting to being big?"

"Yeah," Lando confessed, feeling a little shy, "it only happens when I go really small. I don't do it very often,"

"And why is that?" Brad asked curiously, "is it at your limit?"

"Yeah, it is," Lando admitted, knowing that he generally didn't age down that much. Not that he minded to help Max, but getting to his youngest was unfamiliar territory for him, "but it's just such a hassle afterwards. And I don't like to be so dependent on people, especially when I'm big"

"It isn't a bad thing," Brad said, "but you have to be comfortable,"

"I am," Lando said with a grin, "I am a very healthy and happy little,"