Chapter 67

"I'll be going now," Lando said, once breakfast was done, "you be a good boy, right Maxie?"

"Yes, Maxie good," Maxie said, nodding very hard.

"Nice to hear," Lando said with a grin, "well, see you next race. This time I'll finally get my first place, right Maxie?"

Max, who didn't understand half of what Lando was saying, grinned back and nodded, making Lando laugh, and Charles muttered something that it was more likely that he would win.

Maxie was happy when Charles finally closed the door behind Lando. Now, he would finally have time with both caregivers without having to share any attention. He did like Lando though.

The other little was nice, but when he was in his headspace, he better not stay too close to Maxie's caregivers. There was too much chance that they would notice Lando is so much better.

"Now let's see. I think perhaps a bath would be nice now," Brad said, and Max nodded, liking that idea. He hadn't taken one since the hospital, and he was feeling icky.

"Brady too? And Charlie," Max said, growing more and more enthusiastic while he bounced in Brad's lap, where he was still seated.

"Uhm, me and Charles?" Brad asked, seeing Maxie nod, "I don't know if the tub is big enough."

"Is, Braddy, is a big one. Maxie saw," the little said, knowing that it was a big square bath in the bathroom.

"Right," Brad said, looking a little worried at Charles, who stood there, a little uncomfortable.

"We could," the Ferrari driver said, feeling his face heat up, "I mean, we're all guys. Nothing we haven't seen before."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Brad said, feeling a flush appear on his face while Maxie looked at them full of confusion. For the little it must be weird indeed. His diapers were often enough changed, so the idea that the caregivers might be awkward with each other nakedness was a foreign concept.

"Bath? Now?" Maxie asked, tucking his thumb in his mouth.

"You don't mind?" Brad asked Charles, wanting to make sure that the other one really didn't mind, "we can keep on our underpants otherwise."

"That would be weird for Max, I think," Charles said, smiling at the impatient looking little, "what do you think, Maxie? Bath?"

"Bath!" Maxie said, not understanding why they needed a complete discussion.

"Okay, we're going," Brad said, standing up and making sure that Maxie was comfortable sitting on his hip, "keep a hold as well, Maxie. I don't want to drop you."

"Okay," Maxie said, tightening his hold on brad's neck. Charles opened the door to the bathroom, where Max was put down on the floor.

"Here, let me help undress you," Charles said, helping Max out of his clothes while Brad started to undress himself as well.

Soon, they had Max down to his diaper, which was wet already. Charles smiled at the little when he undid it, and Maxie was soon naked.

"Here we are, one naked little," Charles said, turning around and seeing Brad slightly bending over to turn on the water. He couldn't help but let his gaze linger for a moment, appreciated the firm behind until Brad turned around.

"Here, I'll take him, and you can undress," Brad said, an eyebrow raised when he noticed Charles gaze on his body.

"Yes, of course," Charles said, the flush on his cheeks present. He held out his hands towards Max, and the little grasped them and let himself be pulled up.