Chapter 69

"Max seemed to be exhausted," Charles said, sitting next to Brad on the couch, and trying to not flush too hard when he felt the man's arm pressing against his own.

"Yeah, it's been quite a few emotional days, with the crash, and Lando here after and he still has difficulties accepting who he is," Brad said, looking at the door, "it hasn't been long yet, but he's doing a lot better already."

"That's good," Charles said, smiling at the caring look of the other man. Brad turned towards him and smiled at Charles.

"And you? Are you feeling better already?" Brad asked, and Charles thought about the question and nodded.

"Amazingly, it is as if I never was ill to begin with," Charles said, glad to be finally rid of the headache that seemed to have been plaguing him since forever.

"Well, don't forget that you need to stick close to a little as often as possible," Brad said, "at least a couple of hours every day."

"I think I'll manage," Charles said, letting his hand rest on Brad's knee and barely believing how forward he was, "I've found a lovely little with a very caring caregiver."

"Oh, a caring caregiver," Brad said, feeling the hand go up and down his thigh, his breathing a little shallower while Charles turned against him.

"Yes. But do you know, I'm also a very caring caregiver," Charles said, and Brad swallowed when he felt the breath of the driver against his neck.

"Oh really?" Brad asked, his voice a bit higher and he heard Charles giggle for a moment, before he managed to straighten his face.

"Yes, really," Charles said, and suddenly let himself slide down between Brad's legs, suddenly feeling nervous and beating himself up. He had zero sexual experience with men, and he had been caught up a little too much in the emotion.

What if he ruined it here by giving one of the worst unexperienced blowjobs.

"Shh, it's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to," Brad suddenly said, his hand on Charles head, making the Ferrari driver look up at him in surprise.

"What?" Charles asked, his eyes wide.

"You suddenly froze and started to shake," Brad said, his thumb making rhythmic stroking motions over Charles hair, "you've never been with a man before?"

"I haven't," Charles said, still looking up at the larger caregiver from where he was kneeling on the ground.

"Are you afraid?" Brad asked, his voice rumbling a little and Charles could just see how the front of his pants was tented.

"I'm afraid of doing it wrong," Charles said after thinking about it a small while, "I don't want to chase you away."

"You won't," Brad said, "I understand that you don't want to do it, or if you do it and dislike it that you want to stop. Not everyone likes.... the taste."

"Do you?" Charles asked, making Brad grin.

"I don't mind it. You know, Max sleeps for a couple of hours. Why don't I first show you how one can do it, and you can decide after if you want to give or not," Brad said, and Charles thought about it and then shook his head, unzipping Brad's pants.

"No, let me first show you how I think it needs to be done, and then you can show me how to do it better," Charles grinned and then his mouth was occupied.

Max yawned when he woke up in the crib, the paci falling out of his mouth while he snuggled against his bunny.

He could feel the rest of the fuzziness retreat from his mind, leaving him in his big headspace again while he slowly woke up a little more.