Chapter 65

Maxie was still having his diaper changed when Lando and Charles entered the room, the little immediately jumping next to Max on the bed with a big grin on his face and Max felt a sloppy kiss being pressed to his forehead.

"You sleepy, Maxie?" Lando asked.

"Yes," Maxie admitted, a finger in his mouth while he felt Brad wipe the entire diaper area, "you went potty?"

"I did," Lando said, looking proud.

"He was only a little bit late," Charles said, making Lando immediately pout, but Max felt a little happier knowing that the other little didn't always make the toilet in time either.

"Diaper?" Maxie asked Lando, reaching out to pat the crotch and hearing the crinkling sound it made.

"Nah. Got a pull-up on," Lando admitted, and Max frowned, feeling how Brad was now easing the front of the diaper over his genitals before closing it and closing Maxie's sleeper.

"So, ready for story time and milk?" Brad asked, turning towards Charles "Max wanted you to do the bottle and me the story."

"That sounds like a good idea. Let's get us all settled," Charles said, and they started to shuffle until Max was lying in between Charles legs, his back against the other driver's torso. Brad sat next to the pair and on Brad's other side Lando was seated, holding his sippy cup.

"Everyone can see the pictures?" Brad asked.

"I can," Lando easily said, leaning a little over Brad.

"Me too," Max said, snuggling a little more against Charles, who held the bottle ready.

"Alright, we can start," Brad said.

"Can't," Maxie said, frowning at Brad, who looked a little surprised.

"We can't?" Brad asked, and Max shook his head.

"Charlie didn't answer," Maxie said, turning a little so he could look at Charles face, "can you see pictures?"

"I can, don't you worry," Charles said with a soft smile, unable to resist giving Max a kiss on the top of his head, "thank you for asking."

"Alright, I guess we can start now," Brad said, starting to read the story while Max got his bottle from Charles and Lando was interrupting him every half page to ask a question.

Max tried to focus on the story, but the frequent interruptions were making it difficult for him to understand what was going on, and when Lando interrupted again, he let out a huff.

"Shh," Maxie angrily said to Lando, letting go off the bottle in favour of putting his finger against his lips, wanting to make it clear to Lando that he should be quiet.

"But I just wanted..." Lando started.

"Shh, no talkies," Maxie said, glaring a little at Lando, "miss story."

"Oh, come on," Lando started, but Brad put his hand on Lando's knee.

"How about you safe the questions for after?" Brad asked, and Lando frowned, thinking about the offer.

"Yeah, whatever," the little said, putting the sippy cup back into his mouth and actually managed to resist asking his questions every half a second.

Max seemed happy when Lando was finally silent, and tugged Charles hand, which was holding the bottle, a little closer so he could drink a little more.

Giving a happy sigh, he snuggled against the caregiver, feeling his eyes growing heavier by the moment. The warm hand slowly stroking his back was very comforting as well, and he was just so happy to be with his caregivers.