Chapter 70

"Let's get you dressed," Brad said, smiling at Max, who shrugged at the words. He definitely needed the help now, his body feeling so clumsy.

"I'll go fetch them," Charles said, already getting out of the bed and putting a towel on the blankets and a moment later Max was lying on it.

Like usual, he didn't really know where to look when Brad did his diaper when he was being changed, Brad pulling down the pants of his pyjamas and revealing the very wet diaper.

At least he hadn't pooped in it.

Shifting a little, Max stared at the wall, listening to the sound of Charles getting clothes and trying to not focus too hard on the feeling of Brad opening his diaper and slowly wiping the entire area.

Suddenly Charles came in view, and he saw the man smile down at him while he put some clothes on the bed next to Max.

"It's almost over," Charles said, stroking Max's hair tenderly, and for a moment Max felt his mind almost slip in his headspace, but it just couldn't seem to reach it.

"Yeah, almost," Max muttered back, flushing. It felt so embarrassing to have someone watching while he got changed, but Charles was smiling so warmly at him that Max didn't even think about asking him to leave.

Besides, Charles might actually need this to get rid of his headspace troubles.

He winced when Brad went with the wipe in between his butt cheeks and what made it even worse was that his body just decided to fart at that moment.

"I'm sorry," Max said, the flush now reaching his complete face and the upper part of his torso.

"Shh, that happens sweetheart," Brad said, patting his flank, "now just the powder, and there we can close the diaper."

The man evenly spread the powder against his nether regions, and Max felt relieved when the diaper closed over them, Brad making sure the diaper sat snugly around his waist.

"Now, let's get you clothed," Charles said, and Max nodded, trying to sit up, but finding difficulties even in that action until he felt Brad help him get from a lying to a sitting position.

"This is so weird," Max said, resisting the urge to apologize because he was incapable of even doing such basic things. Even his dad got annoyed when all he could do was say sorry.

"It's okay. We'll get through it. Now up with those arms," Brad said, and Max did what he was told and let Charles put the shirt over his arms.

For the pants, it needed a little manoeuvring, Charles pulling them up as high as he could with Max sitting, before Brad lifted the little so that Charles could pull it over the diaper.

Some socks and shoes followed, and Max was relieved to be dressed.

"So, the suitcases are ready. Now just some breakfast, and we can leave," Brad said, patting Max's head who was still looking as if he was inbetweening, "you think you can walk?"

"I can try," Max said, "uhm, might need some help."

"Here, support on my arms," Brad said, holding out his arms, and letting Max grip them while he tried to get up to a standing position, and managing in the end even though his legs seemed wobbly.

"You think we can get down like this?" Charles asked, looking a little doubtful. He could see the way Max was clinging nervously to Brad, and still seemed like he would fall down any moment. He felt worried that the little might suddenly fall and hurt himself, and he really didn't want to take the risk.

But at the question, Max got a stubborn look on his face, and Charles knew that it hadn't been the right question to ask.

"Of course we can," Max said, "let's go."