Cooking with Flo

G!P Reader x Florence

Florence's POV

I set up my phone to record new cooking with Flo.

"It's cooking with Flo bitches" I pick up my drink dancing around a little trying not to spill it.

"Hiiii guys how are we all? I'm having a great day, I have a cocktail and some Ingredients and we're gonna cook!" What am I going to cook...

I pause the camera figuring out what to cook. Ah got it, I press record again.

"Right so I'm gonna knock together a kind of ratatouille type thing. So we need to chop up the courgette, pepper and tomatoes. Now I'm going to use the mandolin." I show it off to the camera. "That my fiancé bought me. thank you y/n." I blow a kiss at the camera.

"What are everyone's plans for this weekend? I think we're going away for the weekend."

I arrange all my vegetables and begin slicing them.

" We're going do this Remy style so like in the movie, well, we'll attempt to."

After I've sliced the vegetables I arrange them in a baking tray.

"And you're going to want to do each vegetable consecutively so pepper, courgette, tomato and repeat."

I hear the door going.

"Oh, I do believe my adoring fiancé is home." I quickly pause the camera running to the door.

"Y/n!" I leap into her arm as she holds me close.

"I missed you." I leave gentle kisses all over her face.

"I missed you too Flo." She holds her arms under my ass holding me up.

"Are you hungry baby?" I ask her burying my head in her neck.

"What are we having?" Y/n pulls her head away to look at me.

"I'm making ratatouille." I play with the baby hairs on the back of her neck

Y/n makes a strange face.

"Is there something wrong?" I'm slightly saddened she doesn't look impressed I attempt to wiggle out of her arms.

"No, it's not like that baby." Her strong arms pull me closer, my centre rubbing on her toned stomach making me gasp slightly.

"Then what is it y/n."

"Not really in the mood for ratatouille Flo."

"Oh, ok maybe I can make something else?"

"I know what I want." Her eyes grow dark as she carries me towards the living room.

I swallow harshly. "What do you fancy."

"I'm gonna eat you, my love."

A pool of wetness rushes towards my centre as she puts me down on the table.

"With your permission of course." she kisses my neck needing me. I wrap my arms around her neck.

"God yes please."

She pulls away takes her jacket off kisses my neck, and unbutton my dress.

I unbutton her shirt exposing her chest, reaching my hand down her back, and scratching down it.

Y/n pulls away looking me in the eyes before she drops to her knees. I watch her slowly run her hand up my legs to reach the waistband of my underwear.

Featherlight kisses from my knee up make breathing difficult, and my head hangs back. I whimper desperately as she edges closer to where I need her most.

"Take them off please y/n!" She agonisingly slowly pls them down, I feel them drop off my feet.

"Fuck so wet for me my love."

I nod spreading my legs further apart. She kisses up the inside of my thighs before ghost over my dripping pussy and kissing down the other thigh. I groan in frustration.

"Patience princess." I look down seeing her eyes bore into my soul.

"Shit." I choke out in between my deep breaths.

I lean back on the back of the sofa lifting my leg onto her shoulder.

"Please y/n..."

I see her smirk as she looks up at me.

Y/ns POV

Her desperate pleas caused my arousal to grow.

I lick my lips as I softly kiss her thighs, before being met with her wet cunt. I gently flick over her clit with my tongue.

"FUCK! Y/N I SWEAR TO go...."

I lick up between her folds causing her back to arch.

"God yes!"

I smirk happily with the reaction I slowly flick my tongue up her folds burying my face in her pussy.

I rapidly flick my tongue side to side her breaths laboured above me her chest heaving with excitement.

I hold her leg down pushing her other legs further apart enjoying the taste of her on my tongue.

Pulling away as I rub my thumb over her clit.

"You taste so fucking, good baby girl."

Flo moans vociferously above me. "Fuck!"

I flick my tongue furiously over her clit using the front and back of my tongue over it.

Her moans became louder and louder. "Oh, yes baby!" she bucks her hips towards me.

"Relax baby... I'll get you there."

I take her clit in my mouth sucking on it delicately. Her back arches before she pulls on my hair. I hiss in a little pain but don't stop, I continue to lap up every inch of her.

Her body trembling under my touch.

"Y/n fuck.. I'm..."

I speed up little sucking her clit harder, slipping two fingers inside her.

"Holy FUCK!"

I pump them in and out relentlessly, curling my fingers each time causing her body to convulse.

"I'm coming! Holy shit, don't you dare stop!" Flo screams out my name.

"Y/N, Y/N."

I maintain my speed she seems to enjoy the most. Suckign her clit and flicked over it with my tongue consecutively, bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Her legs trap my head and she pulls my face closer then.

"F...FUCK." Her body thrashes as she comes undone, she coats my face in her sweet juices as I lap up every last drop.

Once she lets my head go, I trail up her body kissing her softly.

"God I love you" I smirk at her.

"I love you my sweet." I kiss her head, it flops on my chest lazily.

"You ok?" I ask concerningly.

"Mhmm." She looks up at me before putting her hand inside my boxers.

I stop her pulling her hands up.

"You are tired baby, you don't have to. Let's get you in the shower then bed." She nods "I love you."

I pick her up bridal style and take her to the bathroom, bathing her before putting her to bed.

I sweep her hair out of her face climb in behind her hold her close.

"I love you, my future wife." I kiss her head before we drift off to sleep holding each other.

A/N Ahhhh 1st one shot hope it was OK! Any requests hit me up!