My Trainer and me

G!P Reader x Florence

Florence needs help with martial arts in a film and cannot stand her new trainer.

"A trainer? what for?" Annoyed I say to my agent while my make-up is done.

"We need you to be on top form ok?"

"But surely Blake does most of that?" I spit back almost in anger to my agent sitting the opposite of me.

"She does, but it can come down to the way you fall or even make a fist please do this. for me, Flo."

I huff "Okay fine, when does this training start?" I look at myself in the mirror.

"Tomorrow morning, she's very nice you'll get on with her I promise."

A surprised smile on my face. "We'll see about that."

I hit the mat with serious force making me slam my fists on it.

"Come on Florence we've done this 10 times now, get up! Three weeks in you should know better" Y/n moans at me, she's a dick!

I get up facing her again, waiting for her to swing for me. I grab her arm this time managing to flip her I roll on top of her pining her, my elbow by her throat. A smirk on my face feeling her... friend.

"That's better! again." We repeat this a few more times. However this time I manage to pin her. I know she's tutoring me and she needs to be hard on me but it annoys me! OK, she's incredibly hot as well... I certainly enjoyed having her pinned below me.

"Ok, that's much better Florence. You can take off now we're done for the day." I run to get changed. Walking back through I see her at the punch bag.

"See you on Wednesday Y/n." I walk to the door seeing her hitting the bag faster and faster.

"Y/n?" I walk a little closer to her. "Y/N!" I raise my voice a little.

I put my hand out grabbing her forearm.

"Y/n."

"Are you ok?" Y/n turns her attention to me.

"Yeah course, you get off now I'll see you Wednesday."

I leave as Y/n just beats into the bag. Now I'm not sure why I'm bothered but she didn't seem too happy when I left.

I shake those feeling off and head home. I have this show tonight and a few of us are going out after and I need to let loose for once.

"She's so annoying!!" I complained to my friends.

"Erm Flo are you sure that's all it is? because you've been talking about her for an hour now... you got a little crush?"

I scoff "Don't be ridiculous!" We sit and drink slowly getting more tipsy.

"I mean yeah OK she's hot in the hot trainer way." I can't stop myself from talking about her.

"Obsessed."

I turn my head towards Hailee. "I am not obsessed. Tell you what pick anyone here out and I will go home with them. Show you how un-obsessed I am." Downing the last of my drink. Hailee drags me up and we look around the club.

"Ok, what are we feeling guy? girl?"

"Anyone I don't care. As long as it's not Y/n! cause I am not obsessed."

"Oh, what about her?" She points out that when I see a woman in a suit, with really nice hands and I can see she works out.

"Here I gooooo" I stumble over to the mysterious woman.