The Wolf and the Princess

Part 2 of the Wolf, the Lion, and the Princess.

Y/ns POV

I look down at her, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes upon.

"Princess."

Her hand grabbed mine, rubbing them over her bountiful mounds. "Yes, Y/n?"

I can't help but get caught up and massage her breasts. Hearing the moans emitting from her is a beautiful sound.

I knock from the door, drawing both of our attention.

"Florence?" She quickly rushes to the door.

"Yes, father?"

I stand unable to move, my very life flashing before my eyes.

"Have you seen our champion she can't be found. I want to congratulate her again. " I can feel my heart beat I nmy throat.

"I'm sure she is on the grounds,
father."

Florence becons me towards her, unable to resist her allure I comply. running my hands over her body.

"Why can't I open this door?" I kiss her neck, slipping her dress off her shoulders.

"I'm changing father for bed." She leans into my touch, and my fingers dance down her front. A small giggle can't help but escape her perfect lips.

"Is everything ok, daughter?" My hand reaches her hot centre, which is ready to welcome me as tease her engorged bud.

"OH YES!" Her hand scarbles for the chair to hold onto to.

"Very well I shall leve you be please do tell me if you see The wolf."

"Yes, father." I push her backwards toward the bed, admiring her perfect figure.

"You are a bad wolf, aren't you?"

Removing what was left of my own clothing, I kneel on the bed in between her legs.

"Are you sure you have never had someone inside you? You're already so ready for me." I see her arousal coating her thighs.

"Never my wolf, I promise." I run my hand up her thighs feelings her sweet juices.

"Will it hurt?" Her eyes concerned.

"Only for a few moments, Princess, then it will be nothing like you've ever felt before. Have you never revelled on your own?"

I tease her, drawing gentle moans from within.

"Onlt a little but never inside myself, please keep doing that." Her eyes rolling backwards, a smile going across my face.

I rub over her wet entrance, making sure she is truly ready.I lean down next to her, and our faces are inches apart.

"Are you ready?" She nods

"Yes, but please be gentle." Slowly an gently, I insert 1 finger. Her hands grasp the back of my neck.

"Ow." I kiss her softly.

"It's ok, beautiful. I won't move unless you say so." I kiss her again, my free hand caressing her breasts.

"Oh, that feels good." I smile and continue.

"You can move now, y/n." I nod slowly, pulling my finger in and out. "You're very tight, Princess. Does it feel okay?"

I continue teasing to add a 2nd finger.

"It feels stran...." She squeels out. "Strange, but in a good way, keep going." I circle my 2nd finger over her entrance before slowly pushing inside her.

Her nails dig into the skin on the back of my neck.

"Ow! Fuck!" She pulls on my neck, causing her to sit up.

Softly, I ease my fingers in and out until I can feel she's more accustomed to it. Her cunt still tight but easing around my fingers. "You're doing so well, my Princess."

I gradually build up speed.

"This feels... magnificent." Her mouth hangs open, my name dripping out.

"Y/n, I'm afraid I must use the comfort room."

I continue using my thumb to circle her bud. "No princess, you need to release."

I watch her body react to my touch.

"No, im sure. My body feels hot, and I feel like I need the comfort... Oh god!"

I apply the correct pressure and speed to bring her to the edge.

She sits up, biting down hard on my shoulder. She contracts under my touch, her wet cunt begins to spill.

"Y/N!!"

"That's it Princess you're doing very well."

I continue ensuring she unfolds completely before my eyes, watching as her body thrashes against the bed.

Her spine is creating the perfect crescent. I hold my fingers inside her, feeling the strong pulsating as it continues.

Slowly I pull my fingers away, a soft gasp leaving her.

"Y/n that was... I feel empty without you now." A smirk dresses my face.

"Oh, I am not done with you, Princess. Don't worry, there's one thing I think you'll enjoy if I may?" Goin on my knees, I await an answer.

"Yes, you may." I kiss her shoudler, moving up to her neck and back down. Slowly, I get lower dressing her with kisses until I reach her stomach.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Isorwad her legs settling between them.

"I'm going to kiss you right here, Princess." My hand hovers over her cunt.

"Y/n, it's quite sore." She raises her body to look at me as I lower myself between her legs

"This will help." I blow cold air over her.

"Oh my...." Looking up and seeing her reaction, I kiss her thighs before delicately dragging my tongue across her cunt.

Her body jolts. "Y/N Oh! Plea..." Before she can request I being to devour her my tongue invading every space. Her hands in my hair pull me in closer.

I cross my arms over her legs to hold her down, continuing to work. My tongue travels up and down her already wet cunt. Every drop of her a delicacy.

"You taste sublime, Princess." Her mouth hangs open in a perfect 'O' I feel her begin to pulsate showing me she's arelady closest release again.

"Oh y/n.. I....I ...I feel hot again." She lifts herself off the bed.

"Watch me." Her, I keep my eyes on her, my tongue flicking her eyes engorged bud before I suck on. Her eyes close in pleasure.

"Eyes Open Princess." Her eyes open, tears almost showing. "You're almost there."

The princess nods. I ensure our eyes lock before harshly sucking on her bud, pushing her to release. Profanity leaves her mouth as she leaks into my mouth.

When she has calmed, I lay next to her. "How was it, Princess? acceptable?"

She rolls on to her side her arm over me. "Very much so."

"I should leave." I stand gathering my belongings. Florence stood wrapping me in her arms.

"No y/n, please stay. I want to fall asleep with you." Turning, I hold her close.

"Very well, Princess, I shall stay."

We fall asleep in bliss wrapped up with one another...

A/N sorry this is short!!!!

Florence Pugh One-shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें