Mrs Lester

Katherine Lester x Reader.
Watched Lady Macbeth, didn't I......

In the late afternoon, we all take a short break after tending to the horses. Mr Lester is away on business along with his father. This means we can relax a little. Mrs Lester is still around

"Get him," I shout as the pubs run away. The door opens, and in she walks. Mrs Lester.

"What do you think you're doing in here?!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs Lester, we were just..."

"Just wasting my husband's money! Face the wall all of you!"

We do as we're told and face the wall. One arm raised above my head cigarette in the other. I feel her presence as she wanders around the barn. Turning my head smiling.

"Stop smiling! All of you. What were you going to do with the pig?"

"We just try and guess how much they weigh 2" I speak up.

"How much do you suppose I weigh?"

I turn, taking a last drag of my cigarette before throwing it on the floor and standing on it to put it out.

"Do you want me to weigh you?" I laugh. Her demeanour changes. "No, I want you to guess." I walk closer to her. My eyes travelled up and down her body.

I rush towards her, picking her up. You can hear her screaming to be let down whilst everyone laughs. I see one of the maids running off.

She wriggles from my grasp, pushing me and making me fall. Quickly, she departs. We all laugh and carry on as before I see her disappear into the house.

Katherine's POV

I ran up the stairs after having that awful woman she had her dirty... strong ... No! Her filthy hands were on me.

"Ann, who was that person out there with the pigs? Are they new?"

"Yes, ma'am, that was Y/n. The new stablehand."

I nod, walking to my room. After dinner is done, I performed my nightly routine. Sitting by the window, enjoying the breeze when I hear a noise from my door. Hesitantly, I opened it to see no one. a figure emerges from the corner.

"I'm bored Mrs Lester."

"Perhaps you should be more concerned with your work." I close my door, but her head stops me. Iscream for her to stop, but she manages to get in and close the door behind her. "Aren't you bored, Katherine?"

"Get out, you can't call me that." She rushes towards me. I try but fail to fight her. I slap her across the face.

"You can't be in here." I look up at her, her lips glistening. Her shaggy clothes and shirt show the middle of her chest.

Leaning down, she kisses me. I push her away, and she stands unsure of what to do.

Y/ns POV

Why did I do that? What have I done?

Katherine runs towards me, her hand cupping my face, our lips clashing together. I push her back, leaning on top of her. Her dressing gown had slightly parted, showing her breasts.

I run my hand between our bodies before running two fingers over her leady wet cunt. Feeling her slickness for the 1st time. I slide 2 fingers inside her.

Hands grab at my back as I pump them inside her. She moans quietly in my ear pulling my head closer to her and kissing down her neck I fuck her.

"Oh god YES!" I pump my fingers faster wanting to hear her fall over the edge.