The Lone Wolf

Part 3.

Florence's POV.

I awake in the arms of my wolf. Rolling onto my stomach, I see her exposed chest and mid section. I marvel at her before kissing up her side. She stirs a little.

I come up to her magnificent breasts, taking her nipple in my mouth, making her moan.  Her hand finds my head, weaving her fingers into my hair.

"Finally, you're awake." I rise, kissing her lips softly, tracing a finger over her hardened nipples.

I move to straddle her lap.

"Good morning, Princess." Her hands run up my thighs whilst I rest my hands on her sculpted stomach. My nails scratch at her skin lightly.

"Princess, you have quite the appetite. Did I not satisfy you last night."

I grind myself against her.

"Oh, very much so." I lean closer to her, taking her lips with mine.

I feel her strong hands on my back, pulling my body closer to her. "Mmmm y/n, please." We laugh between kisses, and she rolls on top of me. The most perfect bliss with her.

Hooking her legs, I roll on top of  her, pinning her arms above her head.

I enjoy just looking at her and the way she looks at me like there's no one else in the world.

"I'd quite like you to stay here y/n. Be my father's house champion, then we can be together all the time and if he has a problem with it we can run away we can go to your village back in Wales live by the coast we can have a farm it can just be us."

"I'd love that Princess, however your  to be betrothed to the lion. He will become your father's house champion by default." I see her eyes averts quickly.

"I don't want him, I want you." Y/n goes up on her elbows kissing my chest. I hold her face close to me. Wetness between my legs whilst she teases me.

"Please." Helplessly, I whimper for her touch. Grabbing her hand, I run it over my breasts to my dripping core. I feel her insert 2 fingers into me. I moan as she does before I start to rock my body back and forth.

"Oh god, YES!" She uses her thumb to test my hardened bud.

I throw my head back in pleasure.

"More." Her head snaps to me.

"More Princess?" Did I confuse my words?

"Use 3." I gasp as she slides a 3rd finger in. I grab her back. The sudden pressure feels very nice after a few moments.

"Are you ok?" Leaning back, I kiss her before rolling my hips, showing her it's ok. I'm biting my bottom lip, trying to stop pleasurable moan escaping.

"Oh... y/n!" Faster, I roll my hips using her fingers to help me release. I go faster and harder the more comfortable. I get. I feel that hot feeling in be signalling. I'm close to release. She knows this and rubs tight circles over my hard bud.

I grab at her back, my teeth digging into her strong shoulder as she guides me further and further...

The next thing I know, Y/n is on the floor, and he's kicking her over and over.

"STOP!" He ignores my words.

"Henry, STOP IMMEDIATELY!" He looks at me.

"You'd rather lay with her a woman???"

I run to her, covering her up and supporting her head. "I can't wait to see what your father thinks of this." Henry spits on us and leaves.

"Princ... Princess, I must leave." Y/n tries to stand, but there is blood from her previous injury.