The Atomic bomb

Fem reader x Florence. You go to the premier of Oppenheimer and see her on screen basically naked. Has you feeling some kinda way, so you want to show your wife how proud of her you are....

"Baby, you were incredible. You owned your 15 minutes!" I pull my wife close, leaning down and giving her a kiss.

"You looked so hot as well." I lean my head on her shoudler. Whispering in her ear, "Got wet just seeing you like that."

Florence giggles "Y/n stop!" She tuck her bottom lup between her teeth.

"I can't wait to get you home, my love. Im going to worship every part of you, mostly from in between those legs." I nibble the cuff of her ear.

"Mmmm y/n pleases stop we have an entire evening to get through first and now I can think about anything else." We're interrupted by an interviewer.

"Florence, do you have a minute?" Flo being flo obliges, and we walk over.

"Of course!"

"Well, we all thought the film was phenomenal, along with yourself. Now we can see your wife y/n is here who happens to be performing tonight." The interview gestures towards me.

"Thank you so much! Yes, well. I can't go anywhere without her." She grabs my hand.

"And what did you think y/n?" I look at Flo and smile.

"Well, I may be slightly biased, but I thought the film and Florence were absolutely outstanding. Christopher Nolan did a fantastic job, and I know she had a lot of fun filming as well." I grab her by the waist before letting my hand slide to her ass giving It a gentle squeeze.

"I did really enjoy filming and working with all these fantastic actors with a great director."

"Now you worked with Robert Downey for the 1st time if I'm correct as your characters never crossed paths. Do you wish that was something that could have happened?"

"Well, of course, but I was a later addition, and I have the pleasure of working with many other great actors in the upcoming movie and of coursehad the great pleasureof working with Scarlet during Black widow"

"Well, thank you, Florence, y/n you both look fantastic, by the way." We smile walking into the after party venue.

"I have to go mingle, baby." Flo kisses my cheek and departs. I'm used to those by now. I make my way to the bar and talk to a few people I recognise.

I sit a smirk to myself, seeing Flo in the corner of my eye. I decided to text her.

Me

I can wait to lick that perfect pussy of yours my fingers buried deep inside you. Xx

I see the message has been delivered and see her go for her phone and her eyes widen.

My Queen

Baby! Stop please! I'm so wet, and we have to be here for another few hours Xxx

Putting my phone away, I sip on my cocktail. Making eye contact with my wife across the room, I wet my lips.
I see her walking towards me.

"Hello darling." She sits on my lap.

"Y/n, I want to you so bad right now." I run my hand up her thighs, holding her close, my thumb hooked under her dress

"No long baby we can go back to the house and I can fuck you in every room in the house just like our wedding night." I kiss her neck a small moan escaping. I feel her grind down, hoping for some friction.