In Assistance of...

G!P Reader x Florence

Again Florence is not famous she is your assistant, you get jealous when she brings another person to a staff party...

"Here's your coffee Miss Taylor." I carefully place the coffee next to her.

"Thank you, Florence." She hints a small smile at me making me melt a little.

My boss is the next big thing in the ad agency world. She's smart, sophisticated, tall, witty her voice is so attractive everyone falls for her but, she's also vindictive, and conniving her personality is domineering cab make you feel like the smallest person in the world. I worked for her for about 2 years now, she gave me my first chance.

"Can I get you anything else?"
I bit my lip awaiting a reply.

"Yes, can you grab me the Henderson files please?"

"Right away." I shuffle off as quickly as possible until I find the correct file taking it back to her. I walk around the table laying it in front of her.

"Thank you, Florence." I nod my head walking g towards the door.

"That skirt seems a bit short doesn't it?" My eyes widen.

"Excuse me." She smirks at me as she walks over, her height making me nervous as she approaches. I see her eyes undressing me as she does.

"I said it seems a bit short if I were to ask you to get me something from a low drawer, for example, for example I'd be able to see everything."

I swallow as her hot breath hits
my neck.

"Do you need anything else?" My eyes close as her arms wrap around me.

"Not right now sweetheart." she pulls away as I seemingly return to reality, my heart beating out of my chest.

I spend most of my days sitting at my desk just watching her. Getting. her coffee don't get me wrong I do other stuff too occasionally. I hate seeing all these women in her office they're all far too friendly with her always touching her.

"Florence?... Florence." I shake my head when I hear her voice.

"Yes." I look at her.

"Could you come in here please?" She holds the door open for me as I walk in, and she closes it softly.

I feel her hands on my hips and her perfect lips on my neck making my body tremble.

"I thought we agreed not in work Y/n." I pathetically mutter out not wanting her to stop, my mouth open while she assaults my neck.

"I like playing with your kitten." she g
quietly husks in my ear.

"I love the way your body reacts to me, the slightest touch driving you crazy. I can imagine just how soaked those cute little panties are right now." I grab the back of her head urging her to bite me harder.

"Please Y/n." My pussy already pulsing needing her.

"As you said.. not here Princess." She kisses my cheek leaving through the door leaving me wet and unsatisfied again.

Luckily it's the Christmas party tonight. I have a sure way to get what I want from her.

"Hey, you busy tonight? I need a plus one for my works party?"

The line is silent. "I can make space and do that for you, Flo."

"Lovely see you at 7 Zach."

He's my ex and Y/n has never liked him. Needless to say, she was overjoyed when she found out we were no longer together, that was when our illicit relations began. Y/n was so caring and she was just always there for me. Night's where she'd bring food over just because I was upset. Yes ok one night we both got drunk and we slept together, but when we did it was life-altering, she's so attentive and god does she knows what she's doing. I always knew it would never be serious she sleeps with countless women.