Friends with benefits

Yelena x Y/n Parker/Jameson. FYI I understand that Yelena is aro/ace in the comics. If it makes anyone feel better this will be an alternate timeline where Yelena isn't aro/ace. If this is how you identify I respect that! This is make-believe and I fucking fancy Yelena hard so sue me!

I jump out of bed pulling my trousers on after another round of erm... stress relief.

"You seen my shirt?" I look around the slightly wrecked room.

"Erm check the hallway." Yelena sits in bed as I find the last of my stuff.

"Ah yeah got it." I throw it over my shoulders buttoning it back up.

"Why do you always leave so quickly y/n?"

I stop looking at her, is she serious?

"This is what we do, isn't it? You text me or call me, I come over, we fuck, and I leave. It's how it's always been, I came to terms with that after basically falling in love with you to be crushed when you met someone else."

I walk down her hallway to get my coat.

"Y/n... I...." I pop my head back into her room.

"What's up?" Lena looks a little upset.

"Hey." I go and sit next to her. "What's wrong?" She shakes her head.

"No nothing. You should go." She hits my arm.

"Might still be able to catch everyone, hey do you wanna come for a drink maybe?" I try to pull her up.

"Come on come for a drink. Your sister will be there" Lena looks at me scouring. I flash her a toothy smile.

"Fine, I'll get dressed." I watch as she walks away, god that girl has got one fine body. " I shout through the now-closed bathroom door. "Yeah, she's bringing some girl. Wendy or I dunno."

"Does my sister have a girlfriend?" I scroll through my phone.

"I'm not entirely sure!" I stand looking at myself in the mirror, I'm fixing my hair when I notice a very large bruise on my neck.

"Fuck sake Lena, what is that!" I walk closer to the mirror to get a proper look at it l, emerging from the bathroom Lena looks over my shoulder.

"Oh, shit Y/n I'm sorry! must have got carried away." Her accent is thicker than normal making my heart speed up.

"It's ok I'll put some makeup over it." She kisses the bruise she made lightly.

"Come on then let's go." I grab my keys after trying my best to cover the bruise and exit her apartment.

"Y/N!!" Natasha undeniably "Oh and Yelena, hey!"

I look at Lena realising maybe we shouldn't have shown up together.

"Yeah, I was driving past her place so thought I'd pick her up."

Tash hugs us both before we follow her to where everyone is sitting.

"Hey, you 2!"

"Hi, guys."

"We were wondering if you were gonna make it." Bucky slaps my shoulder. I swear he forgets his amr is made out of metal.

"Dude!"

"Oh crap sorry my bad." I laugh shaking my head.

"Right I need a drink, anyone ?" I scan the faces eventually landing on Yelena's

"I'll come with you y/n." I nod walking to the bar.

"So where's your sister's, new girl?"

We both look at the faces all familiar to us.