Off-limits

Male reader x Flo.

Florence has 4 brothers in this and is not famous. Y/n has been told she's off-limits by all of her brothers. A trip away with all of them may be the perfect setting to see if things can progress yet again..

Y/ns POV

"I can't wait to get there, drinks, parties hot woman." Not to mention seeing the guy's sister in a bikini.

"Can you hurry up I'm getting cramped back here Josh," Florence complained. I noticed she was shoved between Jeremy and Dylans' shoulders.

"What's wrong sis?" They push together tighter.

"Hey, guys let up yeah?" I try my best to help her out a bit.

"Where'd Tyler go?" I ask after the other brother his car now out of sight.

"He's pulled in to use the bathroom," Josh tells everyone.

"Right stop there I'm getting in his car." Florence huffs out fed up with being crammed in the back.

"Chill sis, so your friend Alison gonna be there this weekend? We need to get Y/n some action, she's always seemed so ."

"Dude! I do just fine." I sit back looking over to where Flo is sitting.

"You haven't been the same since you and Sarah broke up."

We arrive at a massive beach house. More than enough room for us. Walking into the kitchen I throw my case down checking the fridge.

"Need to go supply shopping." I turn seeing Flo walk in her brother bundlign in behind her almost knocking her over.

"What not a single brewski?"

Flo walks in struggling to take her suitcase upstairs.

"Hang on." Running over I grab her bag taking it upstairs.

"Which room are you choosing?" Flo looks at the rooms choosing the right side facing the beach.

"This one." I nod following with her suitcase.

"Why did you." I lift the suitcase o. the bed " Need so much for 4 days?"

Flo opens the doors wide. "Never know who I'll need to impress exactly.

"Y/N let's grab supplies!" I walk out of the room.

"You want anything in particular?" I wait to see if she wants anything.

"Surprise me." I nod closing the door behind me.

Eventually, we get back most with beer liquor. Few bits of food again only junk. I did pick up bbq stuff so we did eat decent food once on this trip.

I picked Flo up so chip and dips cause how can that possibly go down badly?

"Yo Flo I got you some.." I open her door to see some guy in there with her.

"Y/n!" I cover my eyes. "Oh shit, I'm sorry!"

"Is he one of you brother? you said they were out?" He gets dressed and quickly leaves.

"Well, thanks for that!" Flo put her top back on.

"I er I'm sorry I got you this." I hold them out, she just snatched them sitting down. "Eurgh! So annoying. Guess we'll try again at the party tonight." I close the door going to sit in my room, I lay kicking my feet up.
A slight rage at seeing her with another guy but not my place.

Later that evening the party is in full swing.

I and the boys are drinking and playing a game of beer pong.

"Alright cmon Y/n! for the win!" I throw the ball and it lands in the beer.

"Get it! Yes! Drink up!" The other team down there beers, and after a few too many I decide to head outside to get some air.

Sitting on the steps away from the party I can hear the faint sound of music but mostly the sea. I close my eyes just enjoying when I hear a scream. When I look down the beach I can see Flo and the same guy from earlier.

Jumping up I run in their direction. When I get to them I push him away from her.

"What the hell you doing man??" I have my arm reached out behind me covering Flo.

"He was trying to..." Flo can barely speak.

"Hey shut the fuck up bitch!" Clenching my jaw.

"He tried to what Florence?"

"Don't listen to her dude, she was on me all night it was nothing she didn't want." Before the last word leaves his mouth, I tackle him to the floor.

"Does no mean something else to you huh?" I grab him by the collar slamming him into the ground before I connect my fist with his face. "Get out of here." I stand up pulling him with me and throwing him.

After watching him further away I check on Florence.

"Are you ok?" She nods but doesn't say anything.

"Come on." I take my jacket off put it over her shoulder and put my arm around her taking her back to the house.

"I still think you're a jerk." she hits me in the side before running into the house.

The thing with Florence is a few years back we slept together but I was in college so I kinda binned her off. Hence the jerk comment.

The next day the boys and I were playing football on the beach but I decided to hear back.

Walking toward my room I can hear strange noises coming from Florence's room the closer I get it's clear she's either with someone or sorting herself out. Slowly I decide to open the door my name starts to drip like honey from her mouth. Her hands performing idle work on herself. I watch for a moment my bottom lip tucked between my teeth.

"The next time you want to get off knock on my door for the real thing." I casually interject leaning on her door frame.

"Oh my god, do you ever knock?" Florence fixes her skirt before moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Well considering we're all spending the weekend here No I have a key." I hold up the set of keys jingling them.

"What if I walked in on you with someone? I could have been with another man or..."

"You're done with other men."

"Erm no, I'm not. I need this vacation I need to have fun for once."

"If you want to explore men on this vacation. Then do it with me."

"What? My brothers would kill you!"

"You think I'm afraid of your brothers?"I smirk.

"They'd give you hell yeah, however, If that pussy still tastes as good as I remember, I'll take a whole inferno from them...."